Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3
using 2007 quicken.deluxe; is 2010 deluxe same or do I have to upgrade to Premier? using 2007 quicken.deluxe; is 2010 deluxe same or do I have to upgrade to Premier?
asked by Frank the Gadget Man on November 20, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I had the same question. In a Quicken chat with a representative I was quaranteed that I lose none of the 2007 Deluxe investment tools if I purchase 2010 Deluxe version.
Wes answered on January 7, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I asked the same question, at some length, with a Quicken chat today. The Quicken representative assured me that all of the same investment tracking functionality that existed in '07 Quicken Deluxe was in the '10 Deluxe. I ordered the update, and we'll see.
Richard McEntire answered on January 30, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So Qicken Deluxe 2010 still can track 401k, mutual funds and has inventory on it? Because from what I'm seeing you have to get premere for investmenrts and buy a seperate program for inventory.
Lorraine Hill answered on January 8, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Beware! I just upgraded from 2007 Deluxe to 2010 Deluxe and lost 2 years of data (from 2008 on). Saw on a support forum that someone else had the same problem - so far no fix. Intuit is blaming it on a corrupt data file when it's clearly a conversion bug. Customer support told me I would have to re-enter the data by hand. Even going back to Quicken 2007 didn't solve the problem until I cleansed my system completely and started over. What a nightmare!
Miriam answered on March 6, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
BEWARE: Intuit's sunset policy gives them the right to disable your product's on-line capabilities.
http://atypicaljoe.com/index.php/site/comments/quicken_sunset_policy/
R. S. Welker answered on March 7, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That is very likely correct Richard... until Intuit arbitrarialy decides to disable your product's on-line capabilities, as outlined in their Sunset Policy.
R. S. Welker answered on February 19, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Richard,
So, is 2010 Quicken Deluxe sufficient for investment tracking or we have to go to Premiere?
Al answered on March 6, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Mar 7, 2010, 10:16:40 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product