|Item Weight||11 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.87 x 1.97 x 3.54 inches|
|Batteries||6 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminium|
|Power Source||AA Battery Alkaline|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED (Enhanced)|
|Included Components||UV Glasses, Spare O-rings|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Average Battery Life||8 Hours|
uvBeast V2 - Black Light UV Flashlight with HIGH DEFINITION with Flood Effect 385-395nm UV Best for Commercial/Domestic Use Works Even in Ambient Light – USA Stock – UK Design
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WHY UVBEAST VERSION 2? The most powerful and best regarded UV flashlight in its class just got more powerful! Everything you loved about the original version but more! More power, more range, better build and an upgraded UV beam makes this an even better investment. PRO TIP: Anyone can claim superior UV, but ask them to prove it. We can and have on this listing. IF IT DOESN’T HAVE OUR NAME IT’S NOT THE SAME
- EVEN MORE POWER. **UPGRADED New V2 LED chips (through-hole) for 2020/21. Unlike others we’ve pushed the envelope. Larger newer LED chips makes the uvBeast even more of a monster. The UV output is even more awesome than before, so we’ve included glasses with great optics to tame this beast a little!
- EVEN MORE UV SPREAD. Remember the difference between regular TV and wide screen? You’ll see a whole lot more at once. A wider angle of UV floodlight will do your job that much better. Don’t just take our word for it, everybody says so
- EVEN MORE RANGE. UV range makes a big difference. Do you want your UV to go a few feet ahead or tens and tens of feet ahead? Well with Version 2 we tested UV dye out at 90 feet, successfully! See the pictures on this listing. We think it can do more
- EVEN BETTER UV QUALITY. uvBeast Version 2 has upgraded high definition UV as compared to other market examples, making this the UV Flashlight you wished you always had. It really does leave others for dust. No brag. It is what it is. We were asked by well-known government agencies to enhance the original uvBeast. So we did. And it’s now available to you
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
THIS IS uvBeast V2 UV FLOOD POWER. Make no mistake.
The uvBeast Brand
uvBeast is a unique brand. We’re scientists (PhDs) and engineers (C.Eng) by background backed with years in industry. With an awesome reputation in both domestic and commercial markets, we don’t do “me too” product imitations. Instead we like to innovate and make a genuine difference. This really isn’t just another Black Light or UV Flashlight
The uvBeast Pedigree
uvBeast created the King of UV flashlights. with the V1. Users got fed up with weaker UV flashlights. They asked for more UV power. So, we got to work with the V1. Then users asked for even more UV Flood power. And so came the V2!
uvBeast Market Adoption
uvBeast currently serve commercial applications and industry sectors in NDT (Non-destructive Testing), Aviation, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Adhesive curing, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Fishing, Mining, Agriculture, Hygiene-level monitoring, and more. Everybody likes it when commercial-grade high power UV comes onto the domestic scene!
The uvBeast Formula
- Designed for long-range & high power applications
- V2 Flood beam effect UV
- Adjusted wavelength specifically suited for many domestic & commercial uses
- Capable under interior/ambient lighting
- Complete control & line-of-sight of our entire supply chain from raw materials to manufacturing
uvBeast VERSION 2 [V2]. THE HIGHLY REGARDED AND BIG POWER UV FLASHLIGHT IN ITS CLASS JUST GOT EVEN MORE POWERFUL
Since release of the Original Version (V1) a while back, uvBeast demand grew so strong and feedback so positive that people asked for more! (see our feedback). Since then many copycats, look-a-likes, and clones appeared so we got to work again. Enter the V2. We didn't imitate. We innovated
WHAT’S IN VERSION 2
UPDATED 385-395nm UV LED semi-conductor BIG V2 chips (through-hole) - to keep you up-to-date with our latest tech. It’s been inspired by industry users having the original V1 uvBeast. Simply put, the V2 has more power, more intensity, more range, and a better quality UV flood beam (385-395nm with more useable UV). (See information on this page)
NOW HIGHER POWER UV FLOOD
With larger updated V2 LED semi-conductor chips (through-hole), and better optics, you now have an even higher definition UV flood that you won’t find in other models. You’ll get more useable UV light for your money and better results. So much so, that we’ve had to include optimized spectrum transmission UV glasses to prevent any eye fatigue that comes with this kind of UV power! It really isn’t a marketing gimmick
WE NAILED IT
We’ve already rolled this out to an early group of professionals and enthusiasts who are hard to please! We got a strong thumbs-up, which means that you won’t be making a blind investment
CLAIM TO FAME?
Producing a high intensity UV beam isn’t easy. Especially a UV flood beam with a long throw range, and a quality beam in the UV spectrum to match, into one flashlight! It’s big league and commercial class. Ever since our focus began on a higher level and brand of UV flashlight with the original V1 uvBeast, many now claim the same. Fair enough. As long as those claims are true. Anyone can draw up a nice chart and write down impressive specifications. We get that. So instead, we show-and-tell what the uvBeast Version 2 is capable of (see information on this page)
Take a look and you decide if it’s time to upgrade into a higher class of ultraviolet light
Everybody loves it when commercial-setting professional grade UV comes your way.
WE DON'T IMITATE. WE INNOVATE
We’ve worked in the industry. We know it well. Unlike others, our business model isn't a copycat model that shifts mass market relabeled generic LEDs
- The problem with flashlights is the common practice of copying and cloning with sub-par components (LEDs) that just don't hit the mark
- The market is full of fly-by-night or non-expert sellers who often procure from dubious and non-verified sources. Cloned or copied LEDs just aren't the same
- We take great pride in our manufacturing & quality. We control our supply chain from sourcing raw materials, manufacturing, assembly, and distribution. We have total-line-of-sight. The problem with middle men or vendors who only buy from others to sell to you, is that quality along with high performance isn't really within their gift
WE CONTROL OUR ENTIRE SUPPLY CHAIN FROM RAW MATERIALS TO MANUFACTURE. uvBeast POWER ISN'T BY COINCIDENCE
It isn’t all that easy to produce 100 LEDs each giving you the correct output of UV. Some will and some won’t. We make sure that all of them do!
- We examine each UV LED for the correct color temperature and UV output range. We don’t turn a blind eye to any that don’t make the grade, instead we throw away “factory rejects”. That’s a promise. What are factory rejects? It’s a thriving market for UV LEDs that didn’t make the grade. Rather than lose the supplier money, many are sold wholesale, at very attractive rates, where no questions are asked. Problem is, that they’re inferior!
- We don’t deal in a thriving but very lucrative bad practice where “factory rejects” or “factory seconds” are simply re-circulated and passed on to you unawares We don’t buy wholesale nor cloned UV LEDs produced for the mass market, by unknown third parties. Instead, we make them. We’re not middlemen, traders, nor resellers. We control our entire supply chain ensuring we pass on a quality product directly to you
- Each UV LED array is made exactly to uvBeast specifications. And with a high density flux in 385nm–395nm UV emitted, you won’t see a ton of visible light in the 400nm+ range either! And we didn’t stop there. Super tough aerospace-grade aluminum construction throughout, this thing not only shines like a Beast, but it’s also built like a Beast! uvBeast has become the brand-of-choice
EVERYBODY LOVES IT WHEN COMMERCIAL-GRADE HIGH POWER UV COMES ON TO THE DOMESTIC SCENE
We engineer, design, and build from scratch. It’s what we do. We don't clone, copy, or do look-a-likes. We know the ingredients that go into a great UV flashlight to exceed your needs.
The level of UV is so intense, that’ll it’ll take you to the next level of ultraviolet beam use, including the convenience of using it in lighted conditions.
We’ve added more juice to make this UV flashlight shine like a Beast. This is V2 UV FLOOD POWER. Make no mistake. The sheer user demand for UV FLOOD Power generated our V2 model.
- We’ve taken care of the substrates, nanostructures, sandwich layering, Quantum Well, distribution of UV radiant intensity, and the UV flux density band, so all these can take care of you.
- We weren’t happy with a feeble trickle of UV. Instead we give you an explosion of UV out at the business-end!
So, why settle for weak, dinky, and dim You really could do a lot better with more UV power, more intensity, more range, and a Beast of a floodlight beam. It really does make all the difference.
- Locating pet or human urine becomes that much better under the UV intensity, and the long range flood beam will flush out those elusive and dangerous scorpions like you’ve never experienced.
- Other applications such as inspection, UV curing, leakage detection, commercial NDT, glassware detection, artwork appraisal, and more, that could do with more UV power. It will bring transformational results that will astound you, and change the way you work
|uvBeast V1||uvBeast V2||uvBeast V3 385-395nm||uvBeast V3 365nm||uvBeast V3 365nm MINI|
|UV Radiant Intensity||1000mW||1400mW||1950mW||1350mW||450mW|
|UV Beam Type||Flood||Flood||Spot (canonical)||Spot (canonical)||Spot|
|Cell Type||x6 Alkaline AA||x6 Alkaline AA||x2 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable||x2 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable||x1 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Best UV light I've seen yet for auto tech a/c repairs.
Cons: None yet... I've only used it twice so far and I haven't had a real chance to break it in. I will try to update this later on after summer and the hot days go by this year.....
08/07/2018 - Update: It's still going strong !! It's been dropped, run over by 2 different vehicles (accidentally of course), Found over 1000 plus automotive leaks Including coolant, fuel, a/c, weird stains in cars, and more !! I absolutely LOVE this light. My boss thought I was crazy when I pointed out his new truck had an a/c leak. The crew tried their little pen lights and their UV Max 2000 lights (which are basically a bigger pen light), and all of them missed it. I took my boss over to the front of his truck and light it up with this to show him the leak. he was very impressed with this light. I then lit it up on a vehicle that had weird smells that no one could find. It lit up the area on the floor where the smell was coming from. (Heater core was leaking factory Honda antifreeze blue in color) I can go on and on about this light. Buying the usb AA rechargeable's is very good advice when you use this thing as much as I do. They work awesomely !! I still have as of yet to explore the possibilities of this light. It is a must have for automotive work. Just get it, you won't regret it !!
It will easily light up large portions of a room, and is so bright it even works decently with some ambient lighting.
I just bought it for mechanical use, but it's fun to play around with - for instance did you know you can see earthworms with it at night ? I honestly had no idea how many earthworms we have, but this makes it really easy to see them. Weeds in the yard even come up a different color than grass. I know, this isn't a practical application but it was fun playing around.
If you're looking for a blacklight for any reason - tracing leaks, hunting scorpions, deer tracking, forensics etc you absolutely cannot go wrong with this one, it's a no-brainer. I wish the company made larger scale wash lights I could use for halloween.
Just don't shine it in your bathroom or you'll get totally freaked out.
Again, the light output is incredible. It should last a long time as long as it isn't subject to intense or prolonged vibration, or water. The front end is non-gasketed, and will leak if exposed to rain or immersed in water.
This company stands behind their product and has very fast communication. A+ for that.
Top reviews from other countries
I used this to light to look at my DSLR Camera and noticed in the main areas where the camera is handled grips etc that there appeared to a greenish hue so cleaned part of the camera with a dampened cotton bud and plain water (took some time though) the area i was cleaning some sort of residue was being lifted off ( which may have been bacteria from sweat residue and breath which is unavoidable when holding a DSLR up to your eye) if the light is showing up bacteria then it will prove very useful in ensuring cleanliness
overall i would definitely recommend the uvBeast to anyone looking for to buy an item such as this
the after sales support in the supplier sending out informative emails was unexpected but very welcome
This has been brilliant although I have had to ask customers to leave the room when using it as it could damage eyes.
A lot bigger and bulkier than our old UV torches but still fits in my tool bag no problem