|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.08 x 13.39 x 2.36 inches|
|Item model number||a16072200ux0404|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A16072200ux0404|
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car|
uxcell 315mil/8mm 16.36sqft Car Heat Insulation Pad Underlay Foam Self-adhesive Sound Deadening and Automotive Dampening Mat 60"x 40"
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.08 x 13.39 x 2.36 inches|
|Fit Type||Universal Fit|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Uxcell Liner has the same characteristics and excellent noise insulator properties as rubber foam. It absolutely doesn't absorb water & has no odor unlike polyurethane foam. It has a very low weight, oil and petrol resistant.
- The material used is an excellent insulator! The sound deadener material allows you to deal with both, cold and the heat. This is especially important in hot climate areas. Well-insulated interior is a pledge of high comfort while in vehicle. Liner heat shield material will solve the problem of excessive heating if your car is equipped with a powerful engine and enhanced exhaust system. It is also easy to use Liner as the hood insulation (hoodliner).
- Placement of using sound deadener mat:A.Hood B.Celling C.Door D.Cockpit Floor E.Tailgate F.Firwall and U Type Wall J.Front Fender H.Front and Back Wheels
- 1.Waterproof and moistureproof 2.Superb backed self adhesive 3.Easy to install/handle/cut flexible
- Perfect for Automobiles, Condos, Apartments, Studios, Classrooms, Factory and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
uxcell 394mil 16.36sqft Car Noise Sound Deadener Deadening Insulation Mat Waterproof 60 x 40 Inches
Kilmat 80 mil 36 sqft Car Sound Deadening Mat, Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener, Audio Noise Insulation and dampening
Noico RED 315 mil 20 sqft Сar Sound Insulation, Heat and Cool Liner, Self-Adhesive Closed Cell Deadening Material (PE Foam Sound Deadener)
Noico 80 mil 10 sqft car Sound deadening mat, Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener, Audio Noise Insulation and dampening
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||uxcell||uxcell||StP Atlantic LLC||StP Atlantic LLC||StP Atlantic LLC|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|foil foam mat||foil butyl mat||foil butyl mat||foil butyl mat||foil butyl mat|
|Material||foil foam||foil butyl||foil butyl||foil butyl||foil butyl|
|Sound-proof & heat-proof||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
This easy to install car sound deadening foam is ideal for roofs, doors, wheel arches, boot and parcel shelf applications.
Once fitted this product will improve the ride quality in your vehicle by reducing engine noise, tyre whine, road noise, wind noise and will significantly improve the overall vehicle refinement and sound quality.
As well as improve the vehicle acoustics this high performance closed cell foam will ensure your vehicle stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, making your ride more comfortable.
High quality adhesive backed black closed cell foam insulation
High noise reduction thermal insulation properties
Used by luxury vehicle manufacturers
Excellent for sealing against water and air ingress
Highly compressible closed cell foam formulation
Not to be applied directly to heat source including: exhaust pipes, mufflers or hot turbo pipes
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In spite of all the nonsense in the above description (WTF cotton???), this is just neoprene foam that you can stick on big panels to absorb a little bit of noise. It isn’t a miracle product and it can tear but it sticks like mad and you can NOT reposition it after a few seconds.
Stick it everywhere. Don’t try for 100 percent coverage. Use it in your car doors to make your speakers sound better. Don’t use it to dampen panel resonance (that’s for heavy thin tarry butyl sheets) but do use this to quiet down spaces.
I’m buying more.
This product is much better then the pad and no more moisture or water , adhesion is good and you can overlap or double it.
Before the diesel sound was present in the boat , I still hear the motor but it's much more quiet , definitely a good solution for sail boat and the price of a box is affordable.....I will use the rest on one of my antic car project..
Top reviews from other countries
Como aislante acustico pues no he notado mejoria, tal vez porque es de 6mm, y tendria que ser mas gordo.
Encuanto al calor, por mucho rato que este encendido el coche, el capot por encima esta totalmente frio.
Trae un pegamento fuertisimo que solo da una oportunidad, como se pegue ya no se despega sin romper.