|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 1.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||a13082600ux0419|
|Manufacturer Part Number||a13082600ux0419|
Other Sellers on Amazon
uxcell Car Sound Deadener Application Rolling Wheel Roller 5cm x 3.5cm
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.52 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UXCELL (U excel !) is the sole authorized Seller of uxcell products
- Product Name : Sound Deadening Application Roller;Material : Rubber, Wood, Metal;
- Roller Size : 5 x 3.5 cm / 2" x 1.4" (L*D); Color : Black, Clear Green, Silver Tone;
- Weight : 139g; Handle Size : 12 x 3 cm / 4.7" x 1.2" (L*Max.D);Total Length : 17.5 cm / 6.9"
- Package Content : 1 x Sound Deadening Application Roller;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Car audio sound deadening application roller, features black wooden grip handle, clear green solid rubber roller.
This application roller allows for even pressure of application, minimizes air bubbles and achieves the best adhesion.
An essential tool for an easy and effective application of your sound deadening mat.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recommend for sound insulation install...
Overall, if you're like most of us, this will be good enough to put down some sound deadening panels in your car and never use it again. If you are a professional installer, you'll probably want something of better quality that won't fall apart on you every few minutes.
The handle appears to have good construction at this price point.
Roller looks great EXCEPT for the chipped portion. This has not been used and came like this new.
The pin through the roller is a little small but will likely function fine. There is some play do to this difference in size.