uxcell Mesh Net Strainer Ladle 8.1 Inch Long 13.2cm Dia 1
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from durable stainless steel; Easy to clean and store; Package Content : 1 x Mesh Strainer
- Size:13.2cm/5.2inches Dia, 3.5cm/1.4inches deep, 20.5cm/8inches handle, total length: 33cm/13inches
- Perfect for frying utensil you need for frying up your favorite french fries, fish, vegetables, meats and more.
- The long handles protect your hands from hot grease and oils while letting you cook your favorite foods
- Dishwasher safe,Hanging Design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item uxcell Mesh Net Strainer Ladle 8.1 Inch Long 13.2cm Dia 1
Helen Chen’s Asian Kitchen Stainless Steel Spider Strainer with Natural Bamboo Handle, 5-Inch Strainer Basket
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||uxcell||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TENTA KITCHEN|
|Color||5.2 Inch||1 Pack||Silver/Red||Silver||Black||Sliver|
Designed with the mesh strainer wire bowl tip, you can use this ladle to fry potato chips, cakes, chicken legs and so on. You can hang it on the wall with the hole in the handle, in order to keep dry and clean.
Top Customer Reviews
As I said I've used it for many things. They typical removing pasta from boiling water as well as eggs. When boiling that pot of potatoes there are always one or two that get done before the rest, this makes it easy to remove those that are done first. I grab the net strainer to drain off the liquid from a can. Taking veggies out of the rousing pan from around a pot roast. So many uses so little tim
Solid, substantial, well build and should last a lifetime.
Stainless steel is quality enough not to rust.
Strength is such that you could lift a lot of weight without bending the handle, a lot more weight than you should be lifting.
I'd buy this again, easily.