- Product Name : Cement Resistor;Body Material : Cement
- Power : 10W;Resistance : 1.0Î©
- Tolerance : Â±5% (J);Body Size (Approx.) : 48 x 10 x 10mm/1.9" x 0.4" x 0.4" (L * W * H)
- Lead Diameter(Approx.) : 0.8mm/0.031";Color : White
- Weight : 46g;Package Content : 5 x Cement Resistors
uxcell 1R 1.0 Ohm 10W Wirewound Ceramic Cement Resistor 5 Pcs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Cement Resistor features good heat resistant, low temperature coefficient, high load power, high insulating capacity.Widely used in computer, TV set, apparatus, meter, sound and other equipment.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, 10 watts is a lot of heat when you put it *all* into heat. I had four of them together, two pairs in parallel and each in series (for 1 ohm overall), and I wasn't even putting the full 10 watts into them, and they were unpleasant to touch. You'll definitely have to plan out how the heat is going to make it out of your project.