- Elastic closure
- Women Maxi Skirt - Most of Colors are Made of 3 Layers of Different Length Sheer Chiffon.
- White／Apricot／Pink／Nude Color is Made of 1 Layer of Sheer Chiffon & 1 Thicker Liner to Make Sure it won't see through
- Featuring Large Circle Hems Cutting Give it Enough Volume to Flow，with an Elastic Waistband．Model Height : 5′6″．
- Great for Daily Wear, Wedding, Bridesmaid Dresses ，Cosplay ,Vacation，Date Night, Graduation Ceremony ，Christmas Party etc.
- Machine Washable in Warm/Cold Water; Do not bleach / Mid-iron / Hang Dry
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Women Full Length Chiffon Skirt
- Most of Colors are Made of 3 Layers of Different Length Sheer Chiffon.. Great for Daily / Dance wear
- White, Apricot, Pink Color is Made of 1 Layer of Sheer Chiffon & 1 Liner to make sure it won't see through
- Large Circle Hems Cutting give it enough volume to Flow
- Great for Daily Wear, Wedding, Bridesmaid Dresses，Cosplay ,Vacation，Date Night, Graduation Ceremony ，Christmas Party etc.
More Than 27 Colors Available
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.6 x 2.5 inches
- Item model number: chifskitblackxs
- Date First Available: January 5, 2016
- ASIN: B01A6EXFJM
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hesitant to purchase due to sizing. Glad I did purchase this item. I bought in a 3x, actually could have purchased in a 2x. This item is generous in size. I am between a 2x/3x (22/24) I'm 5'6 and even with 4inch wedges, I still walked on hem just a bit. It totally covered my shoes. Even having hips and a belly, I had no problem with the size. I love this so much, I'm getting the polka dots in 2x.
Height: 5'3.5" | Weight: 135lb | Size Ordered: Medium
I have fallen in LOVE this skirt! You can never be sure of what you're getting and I'll admit, I did have my doubts about this skirt, but from the moment I unwrapped it, I knew it was a keeper! I ordered it for a Renaissance Faire that I attend annually and it worked out perfectly. The material is soft and is the perfect weight- Not too heavy that it's hot, but not too light that it feels cheep.When standing still, it looks full, yet, when walking, it flows around you. It is very twirl-able!! Some reviews I read stated that they had to purchase another slip to wear under it due to the fabric being see through but I had no issues with that whatsoever. It could possibly have something to do with the darker color (purple) that I chose. The only downfall that I found for this skirt was the length/hem. The medium fit perfectly on my waist, however the hem of the skirt was extremely uneven. In some places it dragged on the ground where in others it was 2" off the ground. I'm lucky enough to have an aunt who is a seamstress so she hemmed it for me. Besides that though, this skirt has no flaws that I've encountered.