Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2014
I wasn't overly impressed with this app. All it is really is a shortcut to Ken Rockwell's website. Don't get me wrong, I like Ken's site and get good information from it but I can do the same thing by just saving it to my favorites. I deleted it very soon after downloading it.
on March 6, 2016
works ok for a few minutes and then your device gets hijacked by another website. you can cancel out of that website but then your battery usage suddenly increases with no discernible reason. it's happened to be me more than a few times. the only way I have found around this is to re-boot your device. not worth the effort for this site.
on December 9, 2013
Ken Rockwell's website is outstanding and his knowledge of photography is well grounded! This app, however, was tagged as malware by my AVG protection software. I never installed this. Until someone (many someones) can tell me that this isn't an issue, I will just continue to visit the website.
on June 15, 2014
I don't really know why I was generous and gave this app a star. Pretty much a waste of time to wait for the download process on this one.
on September 1, 2013
Unfortunately, you have to get the subscription for $ 9.95/ month in order to use this. I don't think that is worth it. Thom Hogan, maybe, but not Rockwell.
on March 23, 2014
you're all set. This app really doesn't include much of his work and you have to buy more to get more than a taste.
on November 13, 2013
This "Application" is nothing more than a link to his web page. It's just s different view of his site. Nothing exciting.
on January 24, 2015
Crap, Program will only run as long as Amazon App Center is installed and active.
on July 9, 2015
Very informative for the photo enthusiast.
on July 26, 2014