- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B071GJQN4Q
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #204,115 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Teflon (PTFE) sheets, various sizes, 0.03" (1/32") thick, with 3M 300LSE industrial-strength self-adhesive backing [TEFLON-3M-all]
|Price:||$17.95 - $95.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The unique 3M 300LSE industrial-strength adhesive backing on this sheet eliminates the most difficulty aspect of dealing with Teflon (which bonds with virtually nothing): gluing it to other materials.
- The sheets offered in this listing have undergone a process in which heat and pressure were applied in order to reduce the extent of curling at the edges. As a result, the sheets are almost completely flat.
- Included with each order are instructions and usage tips, all especially useful for first-time users of the powerful 3M 300LSE adhesive backing.
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: Our process of attaching the 3M 300LSE adhesive requires that we trim the sheet, resulting in the actual dimensions of the trimmed sheets being about 1/8" smaller than their nominal size. For typical and minimial dimensions, select one of the sheet styles/sizes in the table. This will update the informaton in this paragraph.
- This product is made in the USA.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This listing is for sheets of Teflon (technical name: PTFE) , 0.03 inch (=1/32-inch = 0.8 mm) thick. This product is unique because it comes with industrial-strength 3M 300LSE adhesive on the backside. 3M's 300LSE adhesives are widely used in industry because they bond extremely well with metal, wood, plastics (even those plastics that don't bond well with other glues, such as Acrylic), leather, suede, fabrics, and many other materials. Because of the convenient adhesive backing, you won't have to fuss with messy glues and breathe the often toxic fumes associated with many strong glues when you want to attach these Teflon sheets to other materials.
With a thickness of 0.03", these sheets are thin enough to be cut with a simple utility knife, boxcutter, or pair of scissors. The cut Teflon pieces can then be attach to other objects simply by peeling off the protective liner and sticking the pieces on.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
With this in place, the adjustments during polar-alignment are much smoother -- usually you only need a 6x6" piece and a single order can be used to upgrade 4 tripods / telescopes.
Compared to the many expensive gadgets, this or similar Teflon-sheets are a bargain.