Ouvis veezon VZ1 WiFi 720P HD Pan Tilt Wireless Smart IP Camera Surveillance System for Android/iOS/iPhone/iPad/Tablet, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- > Quality Wireless IP Camera : This WiFi Surveillance Wireless Security Camera provides Top image capture by high-quality optics, Auto white balance and exposure, Sharp and contrast-rich night vision, IR auto switch, Remote Internet Access, SD Card Support, Motion detection & Audio detection Alarm, Alert email, Video recording, See more and cover more with 355 degree pan and 90 degree tilt, 2 way audio, Fees-Free Ouvis apps for Android/iOS/iPad/Tablet, Fees-Free PC software.
- > Enhanced Features : Easy Setup in minutes, powered by QR Scan technology; Optimized experience for Smartphone App; Enhanced WiFi Signal Performance; Multiple preset position support, you can define the position when specific event occurs or time trigger.
- > Range of Application : Ideal suited to small business, factory, home usage. you can watch room, baby, toddler, pet, elder person, with sharp HD video and contrast-rich voice.
- > High rated US Local Customer Service : We offer US local customer service, if you need any assistance, just call us or send email to us, we will respond quickly.
- > High Level Security Protection: This camera was designed to be high level protection. If you change the default password following the app guide, It can't be hacked.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Wireless WiFi Security IP Camera
Ouvis started up in 2008, and ever since then, we’ve been devoted to creating the finest security and care relative products for consumers and business owners. Until now, Ouvis has helped hundreds of thousands of people from all round the world.
We have spent years looking for the perfect way to make your family, pet, your home and office more secure and comfortable.
Wireless Smart IP Camera Surveillance System
High Quality HD Wireless IP Camera
Ideal suited to small business, factory, home usage. you can watch room, baby, toddler, pet, elder person, with sharp HD video and contrast-rich voice.
Easy Setup in minutes, powered by QR Scan technology: Plug in your camera, download the free mobile app, add camera by scanning the QR-Code and connect to your Wi-Fi, you're ready to begin live streaming, and you can access your own camera anywhere with high level security protection.
- Sharp and contrast-rich night vision, IR auto switch
- Top image capture by high-quality optics, Auto white balance and exposure
- Motion detection & Audio detection Alarm, Alert email, Video recording
- 2 way audio
- Free-fee Ouvis apps for Android/iOS/iPad/Tablet, Free-fee PC software
High Quality Image
Top image capture by high-quality optics, Auto white balance and exposure, Sharp and contrast-rich night vision.
360° Complete Coverage, See more and cover more with 355 degree pan and 90 degree tilt.
Rich Features Security System with inexpensive price
Our Camera provides rich features more than video viewing, you can do more:
- Two-way audio, you can listen the voice up to 18ft around your camera and speak to someone nearby the camera.
- Smart Alert Features, this camera supports motion detection and sound detection, when it detects such event, it can send you alarm email and send notification to your smartphone or PC software.
- SD Card Storage, it supports to record the video and audio in device local Micro-SD card slot. You can insert up to 64GB SD card which may record up to 145 hours. And when the SD card is full, the camera will overwrite the oldest recording by default.
- Seamless Connect to your security system or devices, ONVIF compatible. You can access our camera via standard ONVIF compatible protocol software such as Blue Iris, iSpy, etc.
- Multiple preset position support, you can define the position when specific event occurs or time trigger.
- Support DAY/NIGHT auto switch mode, when the environment is low brightness, the camera will turn to Night mode, the IR light will turn on, you can see up to 30ft in the dark.
- A lot of other useful features you can find on our support website.
High Rated Professional Customer Service
We offer Professional customer service, if you need any assistance, just send email to us, we will respond quickly.
High Level Security Protection
This camera was designed to be high level protection. If you change the default password following the app guide, It can’t be hacked.
Our camera can perform self-check regularly to see if it can work normally contrast to most other cameras in the market. when it reboots, it will shake its head and try to reconnect the router again. However many customers were misled by malicious reviews to think the camera was hacked, so we have revised this feature in current firmware, it won't move itself now when self-checking, please don't be misled by untruth comments.
|Ouvis V3 Wireless IP Camera||Ouvis VZ1 Wireless Security Camera||Wireless Outdoor Security Camera|
|Appearance||Simple and Tasteful||Classical and Traditional||Outdoor and Waterproof|
|Microphone||Embedded, can monitor up to 20ft||Embedded, can monitor up to 20ft||Embedded, can monitor up to 20ft|
|Speaker||Embedded||Embedded||Embedded for Configuration|
|Storage Options||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-64GB Micro SD Card||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-64GB Micro SD Card||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-64GB Micro SD Card|
|Supported App||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app; PC: Windows XP and above (Mac OS available soon)||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app; PC: Windows XP and above (Mac OS available soon)||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app; PC: Windows XP and above (Mac OS available soon)|
Compare with similar items
This Wi-Fi HD pan tilt Home IP camera offers extra wide, whole-room surveillance coverage with 355 degree horizontal pan (left and right) and 90 degree vertical tilt (up and down). The presets function make the camera to automatically move along a desirable route to allow users to easily capture a number of specific points around a room to ensure that the most sensitive areas are covered. Easy Remote Viewing Setup Plug in your camera, download the free mobile app, add camera by scanning the QR-Code and connect to your Wi-Fi, you're ready to begin live streaming. Remote Pan Tilt Control Remotely control the camera to pan and tilt by either drag the image left and right, up and down or simply tap the PT control on the app. 30ft Night Vision Clear view in low light conditions, you are also able to turn on/off the night vision in the app. Motion Detection & Smart Alerts Camera starts recording a short video and send notifications to your phone when there is motion detection. Local recording Record to a microSD memory card or on your phone, so you can easily review the footage from the past. Supports up to 32GB. Free Advanced Mobile App You can do more with this app, including remote pan tilt control, capture pictures, record video, two-way talk, adjust the video quality, set the presets, back to default, turn on/off the night vision and so more. No Monthly Fees Affordable home security that doesn't nickel and dime. 1.8m Power Cord supply 1.8m power cord usually 1m offered by other
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The imperfections I considered "manageable" with some simply being general laziness on behalf of the manufacturer. Those issues were things such as poorly translated setup instructions (with grammatical and spelling errors), poor user interface with the associated app (NetCam), and unorthodox customer service.
My first hangup came when following the initial setup I had difficulty managing the system once I "secured" it with a username and password. I contacted customer service which was an experience in itself where I left a voicemail message for someone to call me back. I did get a return call within approximately 2 hours however the representative sounded like a guy on a cell phone who happen to call me back while he was in the middle of doing other tasks. The "note" even referred to him as "Ozzie" which left a bit to the imagination.
I know that's an odd "imperfection" and a poor description however it's difficult to explain the experience until you're the one having it.
Regardless, it was something I overlooked in my excitement and desire to get these up and running ("these" = I bought 2 of them, I also bought 2 micro SD Cards) The cameras worked well for several months with minor issues. I was not happy with "Alarm" features on the units as the sensitivity and general operation (via the NetCam app) were pretty horrible to use. I eventually gave up trying to use the audio and motion alarm features.
The recording features were also below preference with segmented recording where you could review the footage stored in individual timeframe video "clips". This was a mere poor user friendly issue.
Another issue was where my overall concerns began to come together. One of the cameras would continuously "reset" itself and I would randomly find it facing the wall it was mounted on. This was disturbing however I chalked it up to a system issue or just a random glitch. I let it go for sometime until I eventually got around to "fixing" it.
I proceeded to "factory reset" the camera via a reset button on the back and then re-installed it. Everything went swimmingly until the app itself was due for an update. I updated the app which in turn changed a few random tabs and prompts within the app. After I had successfully updated it and re-installed the camera, I was prompted by a little exclamation point ("!") which advised I needed to setup a username and password (there was a different prompt which instructed me to leave the System Administrator username and password as "admin" and "none" which was initially confusing however there are 2 different areas where these usernames and passwords were to be applied) This seemed odd however I continued to follow the prompts and apply my username and password. Once I finished the setup, the app wouldn't let me access the system features and displayed a message the I didn't have "administrative permission" for the camera.
At this point I started to have thoughts that something was pretty wrong with these cameras. But regardless, the camera still worked and this time it would not reset.
The cameras continued to work, which was as much as I could ask, and I accepted the flaws in the operating system...until today.
Today was the icing on the cake when I notice the camera moving on it's own, and not moving as if to "reset" itself like before. The camera panned from left to right for one moment, stopped, then went back to its original position. This definitely got my attention.
I questioned what was happening until I went to review the "video clip" which would have recorded the camera moving itself and nothing was there. The camera was recording before that moment however the entire video clip of that timeframe was gone.
From there I proceeded to re-check the reviews to see if there was a possibility that these cameras could be remotely viewed and controlled by someone else other than me. Thanks to many of your reviews I realized I wasn't alone. Many other people are seemingly having similar issues and I urge you to seriously consider this before buying this product. I have since disconnected my cameras and will no longer be using them.
I know this has been a long review but please be aware of whatever issues you encounter and research ways to avoid the potential of someone remotely viewing your camera. Also, be sure to report the company and any such activity to a law enforcement agency and any other agency that investigates such matters.
Please be aware.