Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen
No video shows up on my computer I installed everything and hooked it all up, and when i open the program all i get is a black fuzzy screen and no sound. anybody know if i am doing something wrong?
asked by Amazon Customer on December 12, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Were you able to correct your problem? Is your OS Vista 32 bit?
Calaray answered on January 17, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
In the setup for EasyGrabber the default video format did not default to a format that works. The NTSC_M format worked for me on both Win 7 and XP. Many of the other formats will give you a blank screen with audio.
David Hein answered on July 20, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the same problem, but my screen is completely black. How did you resolve your issues?
T. Spence answered on January 7, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nope. The thing is sitting in a plastic bag in a box at the top of my closet.

I have yet to buy a different product.

I'm using Win XP.
T. Spence answered on January 17, 2009

A
Check your connections, try a different set of wires. Make sure (if connected to a DVD/VCR) your sending the signal "out" and not have your connections in the "in."

Also, be aware that using an S-video cable is just for video. You still need the red and white component wires to get the sound! Simple mistakes!
David Guzman answered on December 16, 2010

A
bibliophile answered on February 6, 2012

A
I am currently using Vista 32 bit, and am unable to find where the video is on my computer after it records. It appears to be working fine, and I can see it recording with the time counting. Can anyone help me?
thanks in advance
Marianne Hay answered on March 10, 2012

A
As David Hein says, change the Default video format to NTSC_M format, if you are in the US. As I understand it, PAL and Secam are not standard for US format.
Pensive, Thoughtful Reviewer answered on May 14, 2012

A
I just got mine today and have exactly same problem. rinning win 7, 64 bit.
thomas n hartley answered on June 16, 2012

A
Hmm, mine did that when I accidentally plugged it into the Input rather than the Output on my VCR. And once when I forgot to turn on said VCR. Oops! LOL
Belinda Berkemeijer answered on March 28, 2009
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product