Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Is the iPad viewing angle easily and securely adjustable when "docked" with the keyboard?
asked by Scott R. on December 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
Actually there is only one angle. It stands at an angle similar to how you would view your laptop. It has been perfect for me. I thought I would miss the shallow angle option from the Apple flexible cover and I carry it in my briefcase just in case but I have not used it once.
Jim K answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The iPad viewing angle is not adjustable with this Keyboard. It has only one setting designed to have a strong magnetic hold. It is a great angle for movie viewing and typing, and for the necessary taps on the iPad screen when typing in the keyboard.
Nimbifera answered on December 30, 2012

A
No. Being magnetic it is a set angle. If you want to adjust the angle you might be better off with a keyboard that is part of a soft case.
J. Hackett answered on December 30, 2012

A
There's only one position but since it's bluetooth you can angle it with another cover or dock and still use the keyboard.
Colleen E. Trahan answered on December 31, 2012

A
Yes, however the angle to horizontal is fixed by the keyboard its self.
Colin Murdoch answered on January 2, 2013

A
No it is stationary
ky51cat answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, the viewing angle is not adjustable. It locks into one angle. I haven't found myself wishing I could adjust it, however. At least for the way I use it (sitting on a desk/table in front of me or on my lap) it doesn't seem to be necessary.
Thomas Caldwell answered on December 30, 2012

A
No adjustment at all is possible. Worse still, it won't even stay in the one position if gently nudged, but will fall down. I wouldn't call this product worthless, but it's close.
Amazon Customer answered on December 30, 2012

A
The viewing angle is easy and secure. However the angle is not adjustable once the Ipad is docked.
Clark J. Cowan answered on December 30, 2012

A
No, not adjustable but I'm not sure what's wrong with Nathaniel's but i can pick the whole thing up by lifting my iPad. My magnets are extremely strong and the iPad never moves unless I specifically pull my iPad forward to undock. You can use it in Vertical mode as well but the magnets aren't in that piece so it's a bit less secure that way. Honestly I love this thing and it has been perfect.
Amazon Customer answered on December 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product