Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
I want a program that will type my recorded lectures from school. Will this work?
asked by Becky Fisher on March 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I tried to pruchase this product for transcribing minutes. It could work if you had the same teacher doing the lecture if you had multiple classes, i would suggest purchasing the more expensive product.
Amber P. answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There are some variables -quality of your recording and if you have already trained your Dragon to your voic it might not be as accurate as wyou wish. To get an accurate rendition Draqgon has to be trained to the lectures voice but what the heck give it a whirl. Like the idea please let us know if it worked. and/or what problems you encountered.
Kindle 8 th Generation answered on March 6, 2013

A
Nope, this is more of a dictation program.. and it needs time to get used to a persons voice, and little to no ambient noise, so school lectures will certainly not work.
Aaron K. answered on March 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product