Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on September 9, 2017
I loved this watch to death, literally. I wore it everyday for a year until I put a huge crack through its face, not sure how it happened but it broke my heart.
Despite having no numerals it was fairly easy to read, the watch face is about two inches in diameter, and the moon backing looks like a geode in the day and the moon at night with the back light on. It does not glow in the dark, you have to hit a button like on a side table alarm clock to see the time. Overall it was my favorite watch and at some point I'll shell out the cash to fix the cracked crystal.
on May 11, 2011
I was skeptical of buying this watch because i did not know if it would 3d or cheesy. actually is really cool. I wear this whenever I am out at night. Night time outside gives the best results when turning on the light!
Pros:
Awesome moon look
watch case is big and cool
nice bracelet
Cons:
No numerals or numbers; just the hands, but gives more view of the moon background

All in All:
Awesome watch to add to your collection

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.