weBoost Drive 4G-X (470510) Cell Phone Signal Booster, Cell Signal Booster for Car & Truck - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint - Boosts 4G LTE Cell Signals – Enhance Your Cell Phone Signal up to 32x,black
- COMPATIBILITY: The Drive 4G-X cell phone signal booster is compatible with all US carriers including: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Straight Talk, U. S. Cellular and many more. *Government regulations in the U. S. prohibit boosting a particular frequency used by some of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from we Boost signal boosters.
- SIGNAL BOOSTER: The weBoost Drive 4G-X (470510) Cell Phone Signal Booster boosts your 4G LTE and 3G signal up to 32X for fewer dropped calls, higher audio quality, and faster uploads and downloads
- VERSATILITY: The weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster supports multiple devices so that everyone can experience enhanced 4G LTE and 3G signals.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SETUP: The Drive 4G-X cell phone signal booster features quick and easy, do it yourself installation. All components needed for installation are included, making for a seamless set up of your signal booster.
- BATTERY LIFE: Enjoy up to 2 hours of additional talk time with the weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster. This cell phone signal booster consumes only a small percentage of your device’s battery, prolonging battery life. Connectors: SMA Female
- PERFORMANCE: Manufacturer two year and 30-day money-back . FCC Certified
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
weBoost’s Drive 4G-X is our professional grade 4G vehicle cell phone signal booster. Commonly used by first responders throughout U.S. to boost signals while out on the road with a 60% larger service range than the other boosters. The Drive 4G-X ensures that you get better voice and data with fewer dropped calls, improved voice quality, faster uploads and downloads, and allows up to 2 hours additional talk time in weak-signal areas. weBoost’s 4G-X boosts cell signals up to 32x and enhances signals for everyone in the vehicle whether it’s a car, truck or van.
Compatible with all U.S. wireless carriers including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk and more. All components needed for installation are included as well as simple instructions for a quick, easy setup. Plug the Drive 4G-X into the car’s power supply, place the magnetic antenna on the center of the roof, and get better wireless signal on the road now. The Drive 4G-X comes with a 2-year warranty from manufacturer and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But there is hope. Using cell phone and walking around, I found usually NO SIGNAL and sometimes VERIZON -122 to -106. Mounted the magnetic antenna to the satellite antenna that was laying flat on the roof to give it some ground plane. Ran cable inside and turned on booster. Cell now read -84 to -76 depending on how close I was to the inside antenna. Made call to my sister and good comm!
Next a VERIZON Hotspot was placed near the inside antenna. VOILA: Ipads and computer worked well. Could watch YOUTUBE videos and check the usual web addresses without a problem! This was with the small magnetic antenna that was supplied. Another review suggested an antenna upgrade. Am investigating.......
The campisite was at a BLM site besides Ruby Dam in Montana not to far from Adler, Montana. Apparently there was some signal getting through the mountains up the canyon downstream of the dam.
Easy of Installation Star 2
Product Registration Star 3
Easy of Activation Star 4
Customer Service Star 5
The product is great works just like it is supposed to and just as it was expected, to be honest even better than expected. If every purchase that I make would go this smooth I would be extremely happy. One may ask if everything went so good why was customer service involved. Well I love to know the how and why on technical products and let just say that no matter the question I had I got a response and not a script it was a genuine conversation and I did not feel rushed to resolve any issue.
edit: 5 stars to 3 stars-well, strangely enough does not see that the boosters help very much anymore. We get little to no signal for about 10 miles around our house from t-mobile. At home we have a t-mobile mini cell that works great but once past the driveway, not much happens. at first the booster seemed to really make a difference with only a few dead spots along the way but now seems the dead spots are more again. Have tried different configurations but for some reason just isn't really that great for the cost. Oh well. will have to wait for t-mobile to build more towers I guess