Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $47.29
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
weBoost Home Room (472120) Cell Phone Signal Booster, FCC Approved, All U.S. Carriers - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & More, USA Company
Enhance your purchase
- BEST VALUE IN A RESIDENTIAL BOOSTER — The Home Room offers improved cellular reception indoors; resulting in fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster internet speeds, and more within its coverage area
- IDEAL FOR HOME OFFICE OR APARTMENT — For one room or up to 1, 500 square feet, The Home Room features a desktop inside antenna which can be placed on any flat surface, along with an outside antenna that can easily mount to a deck railing
- BETTER STREAMING — With a stronger signal, you’ll experience faster internet connections for streaming in your home or home office
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — Home Room works on every network and with all U. S. carriers; including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, and U. S. Cellular as well as all phones and cellular-connected devices
- 5G COMPATIBLE--All weBoost products continue to support the latest in 5G technology, working seamlessly within a 5G network to deliver the best cell signal possible
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION — Using a flat window cable, connecting the Home Room booster to its outside antenna doesn’t require drilling holes through walls and can be installed in a little as 10 minutes
- FCC APPROVED — The booster is compliant with the requirements of the standards applied. FCC certification number: PWO460020. Meets all FCC guidelines and won’t interrupt or harm any carriers’ signals to and from the cell tower. Approved to operate on frequency bands 12, 13, 5, 4, 2.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Affordable connectivity at home, the weBoost Home Room is designed to amplify cell signal and increase cellular connectivity from bands 4, 5, 12/17, 13 and 25/2 for one room. Users will experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted streaming capability, faster internet speeds. Capable of reaching far away cell towers, the Home Room improves coverage inside a small home or apartment, featuring an outside antenna that can easily mount on a deck railing. The Home Room is compatible with all phones and cellular-connected devices and works on every network and with all U.S. carriers; including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and more.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I live in northern Michigan, we can only get satellite tv and satellite internet. 1-2 bars outside on a good day. Attached an 8 foot pole on the peak and attached the antenna. Used an app to find the ATT tower that was closest. Went step by step thru the process and now I’m getting damn near full signal and full LTE inside. I’m not getting paid for this I’m being honest. They do work. Find the tower outside, don’t go off your bars walking around, find the tower. Trust me.
By BL on March 13, 2020