weBoost Home Complete (470145) Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit | for Home & Office | All U.S. Carriers - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & More | FCC Approved
- OUR MOST POWERFUL DIY BOOSTER — The Home Complete is ideal for large homes up to 7,500 square feet or in any household located in a remote or rural area with weak cell signal and limited cell coverage. With 24 dBm in uplink-output power and 12 dBm in downlink-output power, this home booster easily reaches cell phone towers from far distances
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE — The Home Complete boosts all available network speeds and 5G technology to provide reliable cellular connectivity indoors for multiple users and devices; resulting in fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster data speeds, and more
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION — The Home Complete is designed for intuitive, DIY installation; featuring custom wall-mount brackets with 3M Command Strips to secure its booster and inside antenna. With its specially designed bracket, the outside antenna can be quickly pointed toward nearby cell towers for increased signal strength
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — Home Complete works with all U.S. carriers; including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, and U.S. Cellular as well as all phones and cellular-connected devices
- 5G READY — weBoost products will work for the next decade and beyond to provide your home with long-lasting coverage
- FCC APPROVED — The weBoost Home Complete meets all FCC guidelines and won’t interrupt or harm any carriers’ signals to and from the cell tower
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED — Backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee by weBoost
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
The Home Complete cell signal booster offers best-in class performance and is weBoost’s most powerful DIY booster. The Home Complete offers homeowners the ability to enhance network speeds across all carriers throughout a large, multi-level home—up to 7,500 sq. ft. With the addition of Band 25, it also provides enhanced support for additional carriers across Canada. The Home Complete’s booster and inside antenna are designed to complement contemporary décor. For ease of installation and versatility, the wall-mount brackets for the booster and inside antenna can be secured with the included 3M Command strips or using screws (not included). With donor and server ports on the top of the booster unit, the Home Complete helps prioritize cable access and organization. Users will experience faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and superior streaming capability. Like all weBoost boosters, it works on all major U.S. carriers. Comes with installation guide, 2-year manufacturer’s, and 30-day money-back. The weBoost Home Complete will amplify cell signal from available bands 4, 5, 12/17, 13 and 2.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased this, installed on the old water tower, now I get 3 to 4 bars. I can finally get work done while visiting my parents. They are elated because I am much more likely go visit.
Edit: This thing worked for a week and now it is doing nothing. When it worked it was great. We haven't changed anything and now it has done nothing for three days. We are back to the same bad signal we had before.
Remember its a directional antenna outside so you may only get 1 tower which will only hit the specific cellular provider. In our case that is ATT.
I took a shot on this product fully intending on setting it up and returning it. I even took pictures of all the parts so I could put it back in the box as it came.
I mounted it on a pole about 6 feet above my existing roof, so maybe 18 feet off the ground. Pointed the antenna towards the nearest tower (this is important and you should tweak it after set up) and plugged it in.
I’m getting 3 LTE bars now. Field test is about -90db. Now I won’t be streaming video anytime soon or FaceTiming anybody but I can make clear calls and send texts with photos and even videos.
Truly amazing! I have ordered a 25 foot pole and that should allow even more coverage.
For those of you in rural areas, even surrounded by hills, this product WORKS! Pricey but it works.
Again you need to research the closest tower and tweak you antenna direction, but that’s easy.
I purchased the step down, the multi room booster, thinking that would be good as I really only needed the living room covered and its half the price. I also ordered directly from the supplier as they had great customer service. But I didn't, I thought I did, but I instead ordered from Wilson Electronics which is listed as one of the company names. I paid for 2 day shipping and got it 4 days later, not due to UPS but due to them not shipping it until 2 days after I ordered it. I got it and installed it. Nice green bar, but not upgrade in service. I called tech support and they transferred me to Wilson and they tried to upsell me on a new cable. Nope, I wanted to be done with it and return it. They made me pay to return it even though it didn't work out of the box. They also want it back exactly as they sent it. Amazon did not.
If you make this purchase know this. Tech support from WeBoost is great. Order it from Amazon in case it doesn't work, that way if you dont have the original box your not up a creek. I have lost a lot of time and energy and almost $100 in shipping from my mistake of ordering it from Wilson Signal Booster.