SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($500-$600)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
weBoost Connect 4G Indoor Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office - Supports 5,000 Square Foot Area
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- STOP DROPPED CALLS: This state-of-the-art cell phone booster improves 4G LTE and 3G cell phone signals in your home and office. Use for peace of mind while on important business calls and while speaking to loved ones. With the signal booster’s range of up to 5000 square feet, this device extends your existing cellphone coverage throughout a medium size home or office. The cell signal booster amplifies your existing signal to give you more bars and maintain faster data speeds while you browse the internet or talk on the phone.
- WORKS WITH ALL U.S. & CANADIAN CARRIERS: The Connect 4G signal booster is compatible with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, and U.S. Cellular. Whatever carrier you use, the cell phone booster is guaranteed to increase the signal strength of any cellular device, giving you crystal clear calls and uninterrupted data. Our cell signal boosters are guaranteed to improve your existing connection across multiple devices simultaneously or your money back.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SET UP: The Connect 4G cell phone booster’s simple instructions for a DIY installation make it easy to get your new cell phone signal booster set up and working quickly. All of the components you need for the signal booster installation are included in the package with easy to read, step-by-step instructions. Some users report being able to set up the entire cell signal booster in as little as 10 minutes.
- UP TO 32X STRONGER CONNECTION: This means fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster uploads and downloads. No more laggy internet connections or long buffer times while watching your favorite streaming tv shows and movies. Give your smartphone, tablet, data card, and notebooks boosted speeds all at the same time while using the Connect 4G cell phone signal booster.
- AUTOMATIC GAIN SETTINGS: the weBoost Connect 4G signal booster uses patented smart technology to sense nearby signal conditions and electronically optimize the cell phone booster’s performance. The device provides a maximum signal gain of 65 decibels. This means that your cell signal booster will always optimize to provide you with the strongest signal and connection to keep your bars up and browsing speeds fast.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
How Does The Connect 4G Work
The Connect 4G Work
1. Find the strongest cell phone signal outside.
Outside Antenna Installation
2. Mount the outside antenna and point in the direction of the strongest signal.
Connect 4G Booster
3. Connect the coax cable from the outside antenna to the Connect 4G booster.
Inside Antenna Installation
4. Place inside antenna where stronger signal is needed most. Connect coax from inside antenna to Connect 4G booster. Plug in booster and enjoy stronger signal.
|Outside Antenna Type||Directional Antenna||Panel Antenna||Directional Antenna|
|Inside Antenna Type||Wall Panel Antenna||Desktop Antenna||Wall Panel Antenna|
|Boosts Voice & Text||✔||✔||✔|
|Boosts 4G/LTE & 3G Data||✔||✔||✔|
|Compatible with all Cellular Devices and all U.S. and Canada Carriers||✔||✔||✔|
|If You Have:||You May Receive:||You May Receive:||You May Receive:|
|Strong 5-Bar Outside Signal||Boosted indoor signal for up to 5,000 sq. ft.||Boosted indoor signal for up to 1,500 sq. ft.||Boosted indoor signal for up to 7,500 sq. ft.|
|Strong 3 to 4-Bar (-90 dB) Outside Signal||Boosted indoor signal for up to 3,500 sq. ft.||Boosted indoor signal for up to 1,000 sq. ft.||Boosted indoor signal for up to 4,000 sq. ft.|
|Strong 1 to 2-Bar (-100 dB) Outside Signal||Boosted indoor signal for up to 1,000 sq. ft.||Boosted indoor signal for up to 150 sq. ft.||Boosted indoor signal for up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|No Existing Outside Signal||The Connect 4G likely will not work with no outside signal||The Home 4G likely will not work with no outside signal||The Connect 4G-X likely will not work with no outside signal|
Compare with similar items
Boost your cell coverage and get superior connectivity at your home or office with the Connect 4G Cellular Signal Booster from weBoost! Bid farewell to dropped calls and lay the foundations for a more productive workspace or a happier home with the weBoost Connect 4G, created especially for home and indoor coverage.
Designed to improve communication lines, this premier device enhances 4G LTE and 3G signals in buildings of up to 5,000 square feet, ensuring better voice and data with fewer dropped calls, higher voice quality, and faster uploads and downloads. The Connect 4G uses a smart technology to sense signal conditions in and around a building and automatically adjust the gain level on each frequency band. This booster provides a maximum signal gain of 65 decibels.
The Connect 4G works with all carriers in the United States and Canada: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Straight Talk, and U.S. Cellular. No matter what carrier you use, it is guaranteed to increase the signal strength of any cellular device, giving you crystal clear calls and uninterrupted data. This package includes the Connect 4G, an indoor antenna, an outdoor antenna, a power supply, and a 30-foot coaxial cable. Experience hassle-free installation of your booster with this complete pack!
Our products come with 7-day support and a 2-year warranty. Our highly trained technical staff will provide you with the assistance you need to get familiar with the device. This booster will give you unmatched network reach so that you are always accessible, especially when it matters most. However, if you are not satisfied with it, we will be happy to give you a full refund within 30 days.
Invest in the weBoost Connect 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster, and make crystal clear calls and uninterrupted data your new normal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When you read reviews, you'll typically find that most reviewers fall into one of these three groups:
Group #1: It works great, my whole house now has 5 bars of coverage!
Group #2: It works OK right around the indoor antenna - but the range isn't very far...
Group #3: This sucks, it doesn't do anything at all!
It takes a bit more work to be in group #1; but, the effort is definitely worth it! In this review, I'm going to go through my experience with the install to hopefully help anybody who is considering purchasing this.
[*** Outdoor Coverage ***]
The first thing to keep in mind with these boosters is that they are attempting to bring the outside cell signal into your house. As a result, if you don't have a good signal outside, this booster kit isn't going to buy you much - and you'll wind up solidly in Group #3.
Honestly, if you walk outside and don't have a cell signal you shouldn't even try this.
In my case, we have a radiant barrier in our attic that is great for utilities - but kills our indoor cell signal. Without the booster, we were lucky to have any signal at all in the house, even though there was a very solid 4-5 bar signal in the yard. As a result, we're the perfect candidates for this type of booster.
[*** Antenna Separation ***]
For people who do have a solid signal outside, the biggest thing that divides people in Group #2 from those in Group #1 is the amount of separation between the indoor and outdoor antennas.
It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking maybe another indoor antenna will help your coverage; but, in reality, the best way to boost coverage is to simply increase the separation between the indoor and outdoor antennas.
The reason separation is so important is because the indoor booster antenna signal can actually reach the outdoor antenna and cause feedback that shuts down the whole system. As a result, the indoor booster will detect the feedback and turn down its own power - which decreases the indoor range significantly.
There are several things you can do to increase the separation between the antennas:
1) This kit includes a directional antenna; and, even though it's a bit harder to aim it, it does increase the separation significantly since it's aimed at the cell tower and tends to not 'see' your indoor booster antenna.
Keep in mind that the cell network in the U.S. is growing quickly, so you may need to re-aim your antenna periodically if a new cell tower comes online in your area.
2) Physical distance between the indoor and outdoor antennas is critical, but insulating materials work far better than open air space. In my case, the radiant barrier actually works in my favor since it provides greater separation between the indoor and outdoor units.
3) Coax cable quality also makes a big difference since you can have some feedback from the indoor signal through the coax cable if you use a poorly insulated cable. Fortunately, this kit provides a good cable - unlike some of the other kits I've messed with.
Providing good separation between the indoor and outdoor antennas is definitely more work; but, it truly does make a huge difference to the effectiveness of this booster!
[*** Conclusion ***]
For me, this has been an absolutely amazing booster!
Without the booster, we were lucky to have any signal in the house at all - with constant missed calls; or, being forced to talk out in the yard. Anybody looking at this product probably knows exactly what I'm talking about. :)
We have a 2-story/3,000 square foot home - and this booster covers the entire house with a solid 5-bar signal!
If you have a good cell signal outside, and are willing to take an afternoon to get this installed correctly, then I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
I spent a week exchanging emails and troubleshooting with WeBoost. The support is very helpful and level-2 is definitely knowledgeable. One big issue, however, is that emails to support only reach the level-1 team and the ticket that is created with all the info sent in cannot be seen by level-2. I emailed spectrum analyzer scans and those are over the head of level-1 support and when I called level-2 they couldn't access them! Come on, we're in 2016... It took two days for someone in level-1 to forward the info I sent in to a manager in L-2 and then I had to reach that person and he had a hard time accessing the info. Frustrating after having spent over an hour performing spectrum scans and typing explanations in.
For reference: I used the excellent Android Advanced Signal Status app to show 3G voice signal strength and separately LTE signal strength. Holding my phone up at the antenna location up above the roof I get around: CDMA -75dB RSSI, LTE -65dB RSSI, LTE -94dB RSRP. A bandwidth test up there yields ~5-6Mbps down and 10-11Mbps up. Inside the house I get zilch. With the booster I end up with CDMA -50dB RSSI, and LTE -66dB RSSI and -89dB RSRP. That shows pretty clear that the CDMA is boosted more than LTE and thus the phone gets confused. If I lock the phone to LTE using field test mode I get 2-3Mbps down and 4-5Mbps up, but that's not a usable state (no SMS and no voice calls).
In the end, I have the feeling that the device has a flaw and cannot properly deal with both LTE carriers in the 700Mhz band. I'm returning the unit and will try a surecall unit that has individual manual gain adjustment per band so if I end up having the same problem at least I can turn down 3G to match LTE.
For the curious, I'm attaching a spectrum scan from 650-900 Mhz taken through the booster's directional antenna, so it's exactly what the booster sees as input. From the left you can see the AT&T downlink between 734Mhz and 744Mhz (that's the first bunch of signals hitting the green) and then right next to it the Verizon downlink from 746-756Mhz (that's the second bunch of signals). After that there's not much until it gets above 850Mhz. (BTW, these scans were taken with a $20 DVB-T USB dongle and the RTLSDR program!)
I'm attaching a second scan taken of the boosted signal indoors (that's the image with the pink selection in the middle-right). This one is narrower and shows just the AT&T and Verizon downlinks. What I find curious is that the AT&T signal (on the left) is boosted more than the Verizon signal (on the right highlighted in pink) even though in the scan above both are very close in intensity. Folks at WeBoost couldn't explain that.
In the end I'm giving the unit 4 stars 'cause it does work but just cannot deal with my situation (which doesn't seem that uncommon), and because there is support, and because I can easily return it within 30 days. If you are considering a booster my recommendations are: (1) do not buy any unit under any circumstance that you cannot return if it doesn't work to your satisfaction, and (2) try it out using temporary antenna mounts and cable feed-throughs as soon as possible so you have time to work with support if it doesn't just work.
Update 4/24/2016: After returning this unit I purchased a SureCall Fusion4Home and so far that has worked much better. I do not know whether it boosts any better or not, but the LEDs provide more information and the manual gain adjustments have allowed me to tune 3G vs. 4G. The manual gain adjustments also make it easier to troubleshoot one band at a time and to see which bands each of my devices is actually using (for example AT&T uses 3 bands here and one of my phones only supports two of them).