Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $107.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
weBoost Installed | Home Complete (474445) Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit | Professional Installation Included | All U.S. Carriers - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & More | FCC Approved
Enhance your purchase
- INSTALLATION INCLUDED (RESIDENTIAL-USE ONLY, NOT FOR BUSINESSES)— The weBoost Installed | Home Complete is the only residential cell signal solution to include professional installation anywhere in U.S, in all 50 states
- OUR MOST POWERFUL BOOSTER — The weBoost Installed easily reaches cell phone towers from the farthest distances and is ideal for any home with weak cell signal and limited cell coverage. For residential-use only, not for commercial use
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE — The weBoost Installed boosts all available network speeds to provide max cell coverage indoors for multiple users and devices; resulting in fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster data speeds, and more
- AWARD WINNING — The weBoost Installed cell booster won the coveted 2020 CES Innovation Award and the Gold Edison Award for Innovation
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — The weBoost Installed works on every network and with all U.S. carriers; including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, and US Cellular as well as all phones and cellular-connected devices
- 5G COMPATIBLE — All weBoost products support the latest in 5G technology, working seamlessly within a 5G network to deliver the best cell signal possible
- PROUDLY AMERICAN — The only booster designed, assembled, and tested in the USA with US customer support: Our products are not manufactured in China
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
The weBoost Installed Home Complete cell signal booster is the only residential booster to include professional installation and provides a best-in-class solution for weak or nonexistent indoor cellular coverage. Upon receipt of the product, installation can be scheduled as soon as the next day, anywhere in the United States. Once installed, you and your family will experience faster data speeds, fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, superior streaming capability, and more. The weBoost Installed | Home Complete is designed to amplify cell signal from bands 4, 5, 12/17, 13 and 25/2. It works on every network and with all major U.S. carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and Straight Talk. Backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty along with a 30-day money-back guarantee, the weBoost Installed is your complete solution for fixing bad cell signal coverage for good.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased this, installed on the old water tower, now I get 3 to 4 bars. I can finally get work done while visiting my parents. They are elated because I am much more likely go visit.
Edit: This thing worked for a week and now it is doing nothing. When it worked it was great. We haven't changed anything and now it has done nothing for three days. We are back to the same bad signal we had before.
Remember its a directional antenna outside so you may only get 1 tower which will only hit the specific cellular provider. In our case that is ATT.
By klebs on August 18, 2020
I went from having one bar of 3g service, having calls drop, to having 2 to 3 bars of LTE Service and able to stream videos.