Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
weBoost Tri-Band Magnet Mount Antenna – FME-Female Connector & 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- OMNIDIRECTIONAL ANTENNA - This antenna provides a 360-degree horizontal radiation pattern, allowing you to acquire signals from all directions and providing a large coverage area. This stainless steel antenna comes with a mounting magnet, so you can attach the device to the exterior of your car for hassle-free installation.
- WORKS ON ANY CARRIER - This signal antenna works on all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. The device is guaranteed to improve your network connectivity for enhanced call quality. It boosts your cellular signal by up to 32 times its current strength, giving you crystal-clear call quality.
- RG174 CABLE - This signal device gives you unparalleled mobile signal strength in areas where you once had poor coverage. It utilizes RG174 cable, the preferred type for security systems, computer networks, access control, home automation applications and transmission of data signals in GPS. The cable facilitates high-speed and high-fidelity data transfer.
- DESIGNED FOR VEHICLE USE - The weBoost Tri-Band Magnet Mount Antenna is specifically designed to work with weBoost mobile amplifiers. This antenna increases the acquired signal of your mobile booster so you can travel anywhere and still be connected to your colleagues, friends, and family. With its magnet mounting mechanism, this antenna can easily be transferred between vehicles.
- PRACTICAL AND CONVENIENT - This antenna comes with a rare earth magnet for installation onto your car. Whether you’re driving a van, a coupe, or an SUV, this omnidirectional antenna can easily be affixed to any metal ground plane at least 5 inches in diameter.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item weBoost Tri-Band Magnet Mount Antenna – FME-Female Connector & 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Give your cellular phone a boost in network connectivity with the Tri-Band Magnet Mount Antenna from weBoost. Guaranteed to give you superior signal strength, this antenna maximizes the signal-boosting capability of weBoost amplifiers, so you can always be accessible wherever you are!
This antenna features a 360-degree horizontal radiation pattern that allows your booster to acquire signals from all directions for a larger coverage area. Regardless of your location, this device will keep you within reach! It comes with a rare earth magnet so you can conveniently mount it to any vehicle with a metal ground plane. You will not need a professional to set up this antenna!
This signal antenna works on all carriers in the U.S. and Canada – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. No matter what your carrier is, this powerful antenna is guaranteed to give you increased cell reception! Perfect for car use, this industrial-strength antenna works with all devices, and when used with an amplifier, it helps improve a cell phone signal by up to 32 times its current strength, giving you crystal-clear call quality! Equipped with 10 feet of RG174 cable, this antenna can transfer and receive data at high speed!
Our products come with seven-day-a-week support and a two-year warranty. Our technical staff will provide you with whatever assistance you need. WeBoost is committed to improving the lives of our customers, and this antenna gives you unmatched network reach. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to give you a full refund within 30 days.
Invest in this tri-band antenna and experience uninterrupted network connectivity no matter where you travel!
Top customer reviews
I recomend it to everyone i work with out there.
Firstly if you have the sleek 4G-V this has the wrong connector and you'll need a coupler.
Secondly this antenna is not for the 700MHz Verizon 4G/LTE band, meaning it will boost voice/3G data, but not so much with 4G transmit. Your uplink speeds may drop in 4G, and you could have some service drops. The ironic part is that it will give you a better receive dBm in 4G based on the location of the antenna, so if you put the antenna 12 feet in the air it will be like holding your phone up there in terms of signal bars/receive dBm, but your uplink speed will likely be a fraction what it would be if you actually held the phone up there (at least this was true in my case). Using this for 4G may or may not extend the range at which you can connect - I have only tested where I already have service. The mini-magnet-mount antenna that your sleek 4G-V probably came with handles 4G about the same as this one, but 2G/3G will be much better with this or the 301125 (which has the advantage of having the correct connector but identical gain measurements). According to the info on their site, the best antennas for Verizon 4G types are the 304411 or the 301111 yagi if you really want to maximize signal, but these are directional. Some of the "trucker" antennas have 700MHz potential but they seem to lack in the 1900MHz range and dont come close to the directional options. The building antennas such as 301202 would be a compromise if you don't want to go directional, but are not suitable for mobile applications.
There are devices/services this antenna will work beautifully with, so I'm giving it 5 stars.
However, the quality of Wilson has always been my product of choice for my personal systems, and will give them and the seller at least that, but this photo of the product is deceptive, and not accurate of what I got, and no implication of extras costs stated, I feel I should get at least the cost of correct back to my Amazon account by the seller.
I use this while out on field collects for work. This normally means being out in some form of missile range, test plot, or detonation zone.. meaning the nearest cell tower is out of reach of my phone. While I'm sure a directional coffee can would be just as, if not more effective, this has usually been just enough to have minimal data connectivity back to the rest of the world. It's also been great, thanks to the generous cable length, to poke outside of Faraday-like enclosures to bring data to everyone inside. The magnetic base makes it easy to toss or slide the antenna up the side of a corrugated building, or to throw onto the top of a metal roof. Fits great in my laptop bag.
I normally pair this with a Verizon MiFi hotspot, using http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DV0GU8