Amazon Connected HomeLearn how to boost cellphone signals in your home, stream music, share your printer and more through helpful videos and FAQs at Amazon Connected Home.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
weBoost Vehicle Cellular Sleek 3G Signal Booster – Single-User Cradle – Retail Packaging – Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- REDUCES DROPPED CALLS AND DISCONNECTION - Boost your smartphone’s 3G signal strength with this cradle booster from weBoost! This signal booster comes with a mini magnet-mount antenna to enhance its functionality. The cradle can give you up to 32 times your cell phone’s current signal strength for enhanced call quality and superior data connectivity while on the road.Bullet feature 1 (optional) : REDUCES DROPPED CALLS AND DISCONNECTION - Boost your smartphone’s 3G signal strength with this cradle booster from weBoost! This signal booster comes with a mini magnet-mount antenna to enhance its functionality. The cradle can give you up to 32 times your cell phone’s current signal strength for enhanced call quality and superior data connectivity while on the road.
- SLEEK AND COMPACT DESIGN - This single-cradle booster features an ergonomic design that maximizes its signal-boosting functionality. Its adjustable arms expand to fit your smartphone, and it has a built-in port for battery charging.
- WORKS ON ALL CARRIERS - Designed to be used in cars, trucks, and RVs, this device works on all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint and U.S. Cellular. No matter what your carrier is, this cradle booster is guaranteed to increase your smartphone’s signal strength – giving you crystal clear call quality and uninterrupted data connectivity.
- IDEAL FOR VEHICULAR USE - This cradle booster is specifically designed for installation and use in cars. It provides storage space for your smartphone while increasing your phone’s signal range and maximizing battery life for uninterrupted accessibility, especially on long car trips.
- COMES WITH A 2-YEAR WARRANTY - This product comes with seven-day-a-week support and a two-year warranty. We are the trusted brand in cellular signal boosters, and our products provide the most powerful cellular signal available so you will always be within reach.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SolidSignal||Amazon.com||AFC-LLC||The Cell Phone Booster Source||Never-MSRP||RockSignal LLC|
|Color||Drive Sleek||Drive 4G-S||Null||Drive Sleek||Single Device - 3G||Magnet Mount Antenna w/ Coax Cable|
Never let connectivity hold you back! Travel anywhere without worrying about your cellular network signal with the Vehicle Cellular Sleek Signal Booster from weBoost! This cradle booster gives you a place for your phone while increasing its signal strength and conserving its battery life.
Created to give you superior signal strength and data connectivity, this booster comes with a mini magnet-mount antenna, an in-car power adapter, a dash mount, and an installation guide, for easy and convenient use while you're on the road. It gives you up to 32 times your cell phone’s current signal strength, so you can send messages, make calls, and use the internet wherever you are.
The Sleek cradle booster works on all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. It’s guaranteed to increase your smartphone’s signal strength, giving you crystal-clear call quality and uninterrupted data connectivity. The ergonomic design features adjustable arms to perfectly fit your smartphone.
Our products come with seven-day-a-week support and a two-year warranty. Our technical staff will provide you with whatever assistance you need. This booster will give you unmatched network reach. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to give you a full refund within 30 days. We are the trusted brand in cellular signal boosters and our products provide the most powerful cellular signal available, so you will always be within reach.
Invest in this device and stay connected with your loved ones and with the rest of the world wherever you are!
Reduce dropped calls, increase 3G data rates in weak signal areas and originate calls from dreaded "dead spots" with the Sleek Cell Phone Signal Cradle Booster from Wilson Electronics. The Sleek and its external vehicular antenna increase any phone's output power to the cell site while improving its ability to hear signals it normally cannot, keeping you more reliably connected. It extends the calling range and signal strength of any phone on any North American cell service provider's network (except Nextel/iDEN).
Built into the Sleek cradle is a Wilson bi-directional signal amplifier and battery charging port. The cradle is ideal for hands free operation in conjunction with your headset or Bluetooth device. Designed for simple set up, the Sleek can be easily moved from vehicle to vehicle.
How The Sleek Works
The roof-mounted antenna receives the phone's signal from the cell tower and sends it to the Sleek cradle via cable. The signal is then boosted by the Sleek's built-in amplifier and then transmitted to the cell phone by its built-in antenna. The process is then repeated in reverse to send a boosted cell phone signal back to the cell tower. The Sleek operates on both the 800 MHz (cellular) and 1900 MHz (PCS) frequency bands, and meets all FCC and Industry Canada technical specifications.
Installing The Sleek
- First, attach the outside magnetic mount antenna, which captures the weak cell tower signal
- Second, plug-in the Sleek's power adapter into the cigarette lighter
- Third, attach the cable from the outside antenna to the dash-mounted Sleek cradle
- Fourth, place phone in the cradle of the Sleek and connect with your wired hands-free device or Bluetooth headset
- Reduces dropped calls, extends signal range, and increases data rates
- Built in amplifier boosts signals to and from cell site
- Up to 20 times more output power to cell site when in a vehicle
- Receives weak signals the phone alone may not
- Built-in port for battery charging
- Extends battery life--amplifier enables phone to work at reduced power
- Simplifies hands free operation
- Installs in minutes--no special tools required
- Package includes everything needed--plug-and-play
- Attractive, compact design
- Adjustable arms to fit most any phone
- Optional home/office accessory kit available
What's in the Box
Sleek amplifier/charger cradle, mini magnet-mount antenna for outside vehicle, in-car power adapter, dash mount, and installation guide.
The use of radio distribution equipment that enhances, extends or amplifies a wireless signal may be prohibited without the consent of the wireless carrier upon whose network such equipment will be used. You should consult with your carrier before purchasing such equipment to use with that carrier’s service.
Need an Antenna Upgrade?
Use the Wilson Electronics 301125 Magnet Mount Antenna with this signal booster.
Legal DisclaimerThis is a CONSUMER device. Before use, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and 90 additional carriers have already given consent for all consumers to use this device. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sticky part hasn't held up well. But those are replaceable. You can go to the site and buy their replacement or go to other sites and buy stronger replacements from other companies that are used for boats and such.
My husband often ends up in areas of Florida that have little to no service for any cell phones and customers are always shocked that he has 3 bars out there and can talk to me easily enough. That says a lot in my book.
Edit: Called them up and told me to send it back, and I believe they are going to replace the broken antenna I bought with this product, so I bumped it up from 1 star to 3. Customer service is the reason... so the review is not just based on quality control.
UPDATE: I still don't see any difference, even with the upgrade. I decided to just take this as a loss. Not sure what I'm doing wrong and neither do they... maybe Verizon is just too good, and this is meant for Wal-Mart Towers?
this is the antenna I was using: http://www.amazon.com/Wilson-Electronics-Dual-Band-Connector/dp/B0018PS4O0/ref=pd_bxgy_107_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0TEGJWZW972447QJD3VP