Amazon Connected HomeLearn how to boost cellphone signals in your home, stream music, share your printer and more through helpful videos and FAQs at Amazon Connected Home.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
weBoost Vehicle Cellular Sleek Signal Booster – Single-User Cradle – Retail Packaging – Black
|Price:||$99.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- REDUCES DROPPED CALLS AND DISCONNECTION - Boost your smartphone’s signal strength with this cradle booster from weBoost! This signal booster comes with a mini magnet-mount antenna to enhance its functionality. The cradle can give you up to 32 times your cell phone’s current signal strength for enhanced call quality and superior data connectivity while on the road.
- SLEEK AND COMPACT DESIGN - This single-cradle booster features an ergonomic design that maximizes its signal-boosting functionality. Its adjustable arms expand to fit your smartphone, and it has a built-in port for battery charging.
- WORKS ON ALL CARRIERS - Designed to be used in cars, trucks, and RVs, this device works on all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint and U.S. Cellular. No matter what your carrier is, this cradle booster is guaranteed to increase your smartphone’s signal strength – giving you crystal clear call quality and uninterrupted data connectivity.
- IDEAL FOR VEHICULAR USE - This cradle booster is specifically designed for installation and use in cars. It provides storage space for your smartphone while increasing your phone’s signal range and maximizing battery life for uninterrupted accessibility, especially on long car trips.
- COMES WITH A 2-YEAR WARRANTY - This product comes with seven-day-a-week support and a two-year warranty. We are the trusted brand in cellular signal boosters, and our products provide the most powerful cellular signal available so you will always be within reach.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item weBoost Vehicle Cellular Sleek Signal Booster – Single-User Cradle – Retail Packaging – Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SolidSignal||AFC-LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||primesales00||RockSignal LLC|
|Color||Drive Sleek||Drive 4G-S||Null||Null||Single Device - 3G||Black|
Never let connectivity hold you back! Travel anywhere without worrying about your cellular network signal with the Vehicle Cellular Sleek Signal Booster from weBoost! This cradle booster gives you a place for your phone while increasing its signal strength and conserving its battery life.
Created to give you superior signal strength and data connectivity, this booster comes with a mini magnet-mount antenna, an in-car power adapter, a dash mount, and an installation guide, for easy and convenient use while you're on the road. It gives you up to 32 times your cell phone’s current signal strength, so you can send messages, make calls, and use the internet wherever you are.
The Sleek cradle booster works on all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. It’s guaranteed to increase your smartphone’s signal strength, giving you crystal-clear call quality and uninterrupted data connectivity. The ergonomic design features adjustable arms to perfectly fit your smartphone.
Our products come with seven-day-a-week support and a two-year warranty. Our technical staff will provide you with whatever assistance you need. This booster will give you unmatched network reach. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to give you a full refund within 30 days. We are the trusted brand in cellular signal boosters and our products provide the most powerful cellular signal available, so you will always be within reach.
Invest in this device and stay connected with your loved ones and with the rest of the world wherever you are!
Reduce dropped calls, increase 3G data rates in weak signal areas and originate calls from dreaded "dead spots" with the Sleek Cell Phone Signal Cradle Booster from Wilson Electronics. The Sleek and its external vehicular antenna increase any phone's output power to the cell site while improving its ability to hear signals it normally cannot, keeping you more reliably connected. It extends the calling range and signal strength of any phone on any North American cell service provider's network (except Nextel/iDEN).
Built into the Sleek cradle is a Wilson bi-directional signal amplifier and battery charging port. The cradle is ideal for hands free operation in conjunction with your headset or Bluetooth device. Designed for simple set up, the Sleek can be easily moved from vehicle to vehicle.
How The Sleek Works
The roof-mounted antenna receives the phone's signal from the cell tower and sends it to the Sleek cradle via cable. The signal is then boosted by the Sleek's built-in amplifier and then transmitted to the cell phone by its built-in antenna. The process is then repeated in reverse to send a boosted cell phone signal back to the cell tower. The Sleek operates on both the 800 MHz (cellular) and 1900 MHz (PCS) frequency bands, and meets all FCC and Industry Canada technical specifications.
Installing The Sleek
- First, attach the outside magnetic mount antenna, which captures the weak cell tower signal
- Second, plug-in the Sleek's power adapter into the cigarette lighter
- Third, attach the cable from the outside antenna to the dash-mounted Sleek cradle
- Fourth, place phone in the cradle of the Sleek and connect with your wired hands-free device or Bluetooth headset
- Reduces dropped calls, extends signal range, and increases data rates
- Built in amplifier boosts signals to and from cell site
- Up to 20 times more output power to cell site when in a vehicle
- Receives weak signals the phone alone may not
- Built-in port for battery charging
- Extends battery life--amplifier enables phone to work at reduced power
- Simplifies hands free operation
- Installs in minutes--no special tools required
- Package includes everything needed--plug-and-play
- Attractive, compact design
- Adjustable arms to fit most any phone
- Optional home/office accessory kit available
What's in the Box
Sleek amplifier/charger cradle, mini magnet-mount antenna for outside vehicle, in-car power adapter, dash mount, and installation guide.
The use of radio distribution equipment that enhances, extends or amplifies a wireless signal may be prohibited without the consent of the wireless carrier upon whose network such equipment will be used. You should consult with your carrier before purchasing such equipment to use with that carrier’s service.
Need an Antenna Upgrade?
Use the Wilson Electronics 301125 Magnet Mount Antenna with this signal booster.
Legal DisclaimerThis is a CONSUMER device. Before use, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and 90 additional carriers have already given consent for all consumers to use this device. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.
Top customer reviews
I was shocked when I set up the antenna at the top of my cubicle, plugged in the system and inserted my iPhone. I instantly went from no service to three bars. I activated my iPhone Hot Spot and used my iPad to email, text, use the internet and even stream video from my home DirecTV DVR without a hiccup - It was amazing, I couldn't be happier with this system, especially since I didn't even have to mount the system on a window. For less than half the price I was able to use my iPhone as a Hot Spot, connect my iPad to it and use it even better than when I had Wi-Fi connectivity.
Again I've moved to a place off grid. It's only 4 miles out of town but there is no electricity or Internet yet. I can sometimes get a text message to send, but generally have to walk a few hundred yards up the driveway to do it. I hooked this device up and nothing changed. I drove up to where I can generally send a text and was unable to send anything. I ended up driving 2 miles before a text would send. That further than I've ever had to go before. If anything this device made things worse.
It came with a teeny tiny little pathetic antenna. I don't see where I should have to buy the upgraded antenna to make it work. If that's what makes it work, then that's what they should sell with it. I'll drive out to the old place, where the old signal booster used to work and try it there and a few other places where I occasionally get signal but it isn't always reliable.
This is my 4th one. One at the house, one at the vacation home in the boonies, one at the office and one for Mom and Pops out in the boonies as well. Best thing is that they are all portable and work just as well in the car. Awesome for those road trips to use the phone as a hot spot to keep the little urchins from getting cranky without their on-line stimulant. My oldest one is over 5 years old now and it still works like a charm.
You can see the cell signal improve by going to the Settings -> More - > About Device -> Status and look to see what your signal strength is and watch it jump right up. This is more accurate than just looking at the bars on the top of the screen.
People state that when it works people love it and when there's not enough signal to amplify then its just junk.
I would imagine the secret on knowing whether this will work for you or not is seeing your strength currently. If its over -110dB it's probably not going to work. Or if you can't make any calls, ever (not just static ridden calls that drop), then it's probably not going to work for you. Otherwise if you shows hints of having occasional signal it's worth a shot!