Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 21, 2012 11:34:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2012 11:35:59 PM PDT
J.C. says:
Hello, 8 steps is great!, and I just finished this other small book with PIC's . Back Pain relief in 45 mintues, Back pain treatment without Drug's, Doctors or Surgery (Quick Health)
I found it quick to the point and exercises. some basic stepped that worked for me. What else is out there to read for more back issues?
thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 2:08:03 PM PST
This book is called 3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Total Body Pain Prevention and Rapid Relief by Joseph Weisberg, MD, and Heidi Shink
I've been doing the basic stretches for 6 weeks or so now, plus some of the specialized ones, and I see/feel GREAT change and improvement. I highly recommend.

3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Total Body Pain Prevention and Rapid Relief

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2014 10:32:15 PM PST
Abu Husayn says:
well, even though the title Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet might imply that it's about women and feet it's actually for every body and the whole body. since all your bones are connected, feet problems lead to knee, hip, back, and even shoulder and neck problems. this book sorts them all. this dvd BIOMECHANICS FOR BAD BACKS with Katy Bowman, M.S. has exercises from the Restorative Exercise program that are specifically for back pain.

and this book, Alignment Matters: The First Five Years of Katy Says is a user's manual for your body.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2014 7:24:20 AM PST
J.C. says:
Great that will be of interest to my wife who as an ankle issue. Thanks, I found a easy to follow book and some simple stretches I use when I need them form this book Back Pain relief in 45 minutes: FREE VIDEOS, Guaranteed Fast Relief, Treatment, Exercises, Stop Pain Forever, No Drugs, Doctors, Surgery (Back Pain Cures) simple to the point and has some video some interesting idea I never heard of before at the end of the book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions