Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

what ps4 and xbox freakin 1 but not wii u

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2013 2:50:50 PM PDT
afoocosmic says:
why not wii u
PLEASE SQUARE ENIX KH3 FOR WII U
PLEASE

Posted on Jun 12, 2013 10:56:12 PM PDT
Square Enix plans to utilize everything that is offered with the XB1 and PS4 in terms of graphics power, processing, and features. It would make it hard to port to the Wii U without downgrading the game, and the XB1 and PS4 version would remain the definitive version to play. (Well...the PS4 version would be the definitive version as the XB1 has lower specs and Nomura tends to aim for as close to perfection as he can get)

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 4:53:34 PM PDT
Kevin Tran says:
Please Sqaure Enix come to PC.

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 9:12:02 PM PDT
S. Sutikno says:
I got a feeling this game will be released when ps5 or xbox-two hit the shelves

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 12:17:24 AM PDT
cupOapples says:
I've been playing the Kingdom Hearts series since It first came out on the Ps2. And I gotta say if you want it on any other system besides the Ps4, you don't truly know Kingdom hearts. There have been 3 stories of kingdom hearts that stayed true to the feeling you get from the First of the series; and that was KH1, Kh2 and Birth by Sleep(all were on sony platforms). DDD was a great game (don't get me wrong) but it didn't captivate the Romance of the other three I mentioned. If anything it was a supplement Story getting us ready for KH3 :). Kingdom hearts 3 will only be released on the Ps4.. Its rightful home

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 7:16:01 AM PDT
its not supplement story none of them are. to really know every that is going on they have said from day one you need to play all the games. they all fit in and all have there place in the time line. are you forgetting chain of memorys, re:coded, and 358/2 days. so your forgetting almost half the games that have come out. they are all just as important and that has been said over and over again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2013 10:26:33 AM PDT
Quang Tran says:
Square Enix forgotten about PS3 players. Example: Final Fantasy XV. Turn that game into a only PS4/Xbox One game only. That's bullsh*t right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2013 11:11:57 AM PDT
I hope it comes out for PS3, I really dont want to get a PS4

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2013 4:13:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 15, 2013 4:13:47 PM PDT
Ryan M. says:
@cupOapples: Wow... what's wrong with more people being able to play the Kingdom Hearts games since it'll be on the Xbox One? (Yes, it was confirmed that it'll be on it.) KH1 and KH2 were exclusives because Sony had an Exclusivity contract with Squaresoft at the time, and that carried on when they became Square-Enix. CoM, Days, re:Coded, and 3D were all great, and they were on Nintendo systems. Believe it or not, over half the series was originally not on Sony systems. Only 3 games were on Sony systems (not counting remakes,) but they aren't the only ones that "stay true to the feeling you get from the first." CoM, Days, and re:Coded all do this very well, and 3D does it pretty well too. None of the games are "supplement stories" and they're all important for KH3, according to Nomura. Be happy the game's coming at all, and stop complaining that the people on XBone can play it too. It's being made by the same team that made two fantastic games, BBS and 3D, and I'm confident that the fact that their next game will be on XBone won't make it bad.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2013 10:25:46 AM PDT
Ivy Lilithe says:
I disagree. 1, 2, and BBS all felt very similar in their gameplay, polish, and the way the story was presented. I still enjoyed all the other games, especially DDD, but I hated the gameplay in COM, Days, and re:coded. I do agree however that the stories were not "supplemental," with the exception of maybe re:coded; They're all vital to understanding the entire story.
cupOapples saying that only the Sony games have "stayed true to the feeling you get from the first" is fairly accurate. I say that not as a Sony fangirl, but as a Kingdom Hearts fangirl.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2013 5:57:06 AM PDT
I believe it's at least 2 years away from being released, even though they're taking pre-orders already, so I don't see any way this comes out for the PS3.

Posted on Jun 18, 2013 9:32:48 AM PDT
It isn't coming out for PS3, this game isn't supposed to come out for another year (at least) and by the time this game is released, I believe there will be over 20million total game ps4 and xbox one systems released. I doubt it'll be released on PS3

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2013 10:48:45 AM PDT
A Gamer Guy says:
It won't. Its PS4 and Xbox One only.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2013 3:10:17 PM PDT
Quang Tran says:
I know what you mean.

Posted on Jun 19, 2013 11:29:28 AM PDT
I. Bryan says:
Impossible.
The Wii U can't run it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2013 1:56:25 AM PDT
Jacob Glass says:
DDD was a really good game. And I'm glad they're releasing it on Xbox One.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2013 1:57:47 AM PDT
Jacob Glass says:
No. They're releasing it next year.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2013 8:18:24 AM PDT
Ryan M. says:
@Jacob Glass: They aren't releasing 3D on XBone or PS4. We're talking about Kingdom Hearts 3, not 3D.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2013 10:00:48 AM PDT
J. Thompson says:
Yea in all honesty, if you had only owned Microsoft products and had never touched a Kingdom Hearts game before, why would you be interested in this? Don't think it's a smart move but ultimately it's up to Square.

Posted on Jun 24, 2013 12:22:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2013 12:24:10 PM PDT
Matthew says:
Just imagine. Kingdom Hearts 3, on machines with 8gbs of unified memory(PS4/Xbox One). With said machines having 8 core processors. Who in the world cares if the Wii U doesn't get this? This game is going to be friggin amazing on proper next gen machines.

For reference the 360 has 512mb of unified memory, the PS3 has 256mb ram/256mb video memory. There will be a huge leap in terms of graphical power over current gen machines.

The Wii U is roughly on the same level as current gen machines. 99.999999999999999999 percent of people wouldn't want this game bottlenecked by low spec machines like the Wii U.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2013 10:57:29 PM PDT
afoocosmic says:
are you talking about the direct x issue, or are you just a Nintendo hater

Posted on Jul 6, 2013 11:00:26 PM PDT
afoocosmic says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2013 11:03:24 PM PDT
afoocosmic says:
it would be nice if I didn't have to spend 400$ just for this game

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2013 11:04:36 PM PDT
afoocosmic says:
me either

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2013 3:03:20 AM PDT
Jacob Glass says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  22
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2013
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kingdom Hearts III - PlayStation 4
Kingdom Hearts III - PlayStation 4 by Square Enix (PlayStation 4)