Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
what software comes with it?
asked by Bishop Edwards on February 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Well Windows 8 is preinstalled, and of course a bunch of Samsung bloatware comes with that. Nothing really useful, I ended up deleting the vast majority of the stock apps/programs.
Justis B answered on February 9, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just a pack of redundant apps by samsung like a music or video player, if you have a samsung phone maybe some can be useful for share and sync; otherwise i suggest to make a clean restore of windows without the samsung software and just install the drivers.
Brian Rodriguez answered on February 9, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't remember exactly, since I ordered it for my brother, but I do remember it comes with two games I think. One was "Where's My Water?" and I don't remember what the other one was.
Bla answered on February 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it comes with a 60 day trial of norton internet security, some samsung apps(allshare play, help desk, quick starter, recovery, support center, sw update) and some windows 8 apps nothing of any real use
KP3X answered on February 11, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
window 8
Hyunjun H. answered on February 9, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product