Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Gears of War: Judgment forum

when will it be released?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 7, 2012 9:44:25 PM PDT
Savage says:
was wondering are guys hoping it will come out during spring of 2013 or in fall?

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 8:51:30 AM PDT
C. Kramer says:
"Early 2013." So probably Q1.

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 9:34:11 PM PDT
Kamrin says:
Around February.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 5:05:39 PM PDT
C. Kramer says:
It's official that it will come out in March. The exact day will probably be released in the next couple of days.

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 2:54:57 PM PDT
C. Kramer says:
March 19.

Posted on Jul 23, 2012 12:12:54 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 7:46:02 PM PDT
C. Kramer says:
Ok Michael, please tell us how you can go on after the end of Gears 3 when there are barely any humans alive and the locust and lambent are all dead. Also, they aren't going to go back to before E-day, because they don't want human vs human war. And as far as what happens the first 14 years of fighting locust, not much is known that will be in this game besides the fact that Cole and Baird survive.

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 7:50:56 AM PDT
^ Smart.

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 10:02:33 PM PDT
Asten Weems says:
@Michael
No people DON'T know what happen between E-day and Gears 1 unless they have read the comics that dicuss different bits of the war. ANd even then it's not enough. And what's so wrong with making a prequel? As I see no reason to keep on going after the third Gears game. It would be a waste of time trying to find something new to bring after the main plot is resolved already. So I ask you, why do we have to come going if there is nothing to keep going on about? What are YOUR ideas for the Gears? Or are you just being a whiney troll on Amazon?

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 11:35:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2012 11:37:19 AM PDT
well this is just a side story because when you first meet cole there hole squad is already killed. so its showing there side up to that point i would think. not much meat in the main story i wouldnt think but enough. besides it seems like there pushing the new multiplayer features. toss in some new weapons and its good times.

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 9:26:31 AM PDT
C. Kramer says:
@Jose The people in Cole and Bairds squad in this Judgement are not the ones that die in Gears 1. This is a different squad around 14 years before. I don't believe this game will get close to the time during Gears 1 either.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2012 3:12:03 PM PDT
oh really? thats cool. so is it taking place right after E-day (or whatever its called) or before? or at the start. would be pretty dope if it shows the first encounter.

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 9:39:29 PM PDT
C. Kramer says:
It is taking place just after E-Day. Somewhere around a few weeks after. I don't think it will show the first encounter, but it would be cool.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Gears of War: Judgment
Gears of War: Judgment by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.3 out of 5 stars (597)