Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno
Is the lens which comes with the 3Ti any different than the lens which came with my 2Ti? They are both 18-55, but are there any other differences in the lenses?
[UPDATED] asked by dolce on March 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
They must be the same, the only difference they can have is wether one has IS or not! But i believe they are the same, it is the standard kit lens of canon!
Phili7797 answered on March 31, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They Call Me Dave answered on March 31, 2013

A
The Canon EF-S 18-55 mm IS II lens is an optical image stabilizer lens that can be used
with any Canon EOS Rebel camera.
Gary H answered on April 1, 2013

A
They are the same. I purchased a T2i in the past and a T3i. The lenses were identical.
Pope John Paul II answered on April 1, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is kind of you to answer. I might just by the body as a back up on a trip I am taking, as I have several lenses and it would save money to just buy the camera body. If the new lens was a lot better for some reason it might make me reconsider buying the kit. Thank you again.
dolce answered on March 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product