Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
will this work in a sony dcr-trv340 camcorder?
asked by Julie A. McDowell on November 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Yes only with an adaptor separate purchase only
Ernesto Castillo answered on November 18, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought this for my Mom's camera, she has a older one and the memory cards are hard to find, so used the smaller card with adaptor and it works great, plus through Amazon it was cheaper for the setup of both card & adaptor. Hope this helps.
Ernesto Castillo answered on November 18, 2012

A
if it takes a memory stick pro dou then yes but i will tell u this if it does take a memory stick pro duo then buy afew micro sdhc cards and get a ms pro duo adapter that will work and u can get 32 gig for 20 bucks very cheap!!!!!
william answered on November 18, 2012

A
You need an adapter but it might not work, O tried it and it didn't work but then a week later it did. It's unpredictable.
John answered on November 19, 2012

A
I do not think it will work. The older cameras do not have the ability to accomodate the larger memory card. The people that say you need the adaptor are correct as the is required in order for the card to fit into the camera, but the camera will not recognize the disc. I have the DCR TRV740 and I had to return the card.
Kurtis D. Kleine answered on November 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I do not think it will work. The older cameras do not have the ability to accomodate the larger memory card. The people that say you need the adaptor are correct as the is required in order for the card to fit into the camera, but the camera will not recognize the disc. I have the DCR TRV740 and I had to return the card.
Kurtis D. Kleine answered on November 20, 2012
Comments (4) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Please forgive me, on reply, yes the memory stick pro duo, does not work with this device. happy holidays
Stanley answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 25, 2012 12:17:41 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product