Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Karthik on March 12, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I believe so, the Honeycomb it is attached to the flask with a Velcro strap, make sure your strobe front is 3.5x2.37 inches.
Carlos C. answered on March 12, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes, it works with any external flash unit.
Sherif Sallam answered on March 12, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Opteka grid is much bigger than the Nikon flash head and has ample velcro for fastening to various sizes of strobes so I would imagine it would fit the Yongnuo strobe fine.
David L. Keller answered on March 12, 2013

A
It should work fine, though because it is designed to use with a broad range of flashes there will be a gap between the grid and the flash, but the velcro will still hold it firmly. I have not yet tried creating any kind of "fill" form my similar sized flash. It fits the Vivitar 285 HV very nicely. It is a flash with a large head.
Doug answered on March 12, 2013

A
I can't see why not? All it does is get velcro'd on to the flash
J. Norris answered on March 12, 2013

A
yes
Y. K. answered on March 13, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product