Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

I wonder if this Jillian Michaels Fitness game will be any better?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 14, 2009, 10:44:21 AM PDT
PT Cruiser says:
The first game, also by Majesco was so bad, I wonder if this one will be any better?

Posted on Sep 14, 2009, 10:10:32 PM PDT
Amazonian says:
I did not even dare to rent the 1st after everything that I read and clips that I viewed. There was one news show that I recall seeing where Jillian was demonstrating this with the anchor woman, and it was so very obvious that the game wasn't reading their movements. You would hope that the makers learned from all of the negativity. I was actually a bit surprised to see a follow up!

Posted on Sep 16, 2009, 11:20:12 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 6, 2014, 11:55:06 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2009, 5:37:04 PM PDT
Carl Sagan says:
Do NOT buy this game until you are absolutely sure it is not as bad as the previous one. Fool me once...
These people do not deserve the benefit of the doubt and ought to give a free upgrade to the poor folks who bought the current version as a gesture of good will - that POS never should have been released.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2009, 11:44:49 AM PDT
Amen! Couldn't agree with you more! I was never so disappointed! Gold's Gym Cardio Workout -- now that is everything Jillian's game should have been!

Posted on Sep 22, 2009, 9:08:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 22, 2009, 9:11:11 PM PDT
plyopowerd says:
I saw a demonstration on QVC over the weekend - you can go to their site and watch the video. It looks like an EA Sports Active knockoff. It may be better than 2009, but that won't mean it will be good. Absolutely wait for reviews.

I'm more curious about the Your Shape game.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 23, 2009, 11:58:02 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 23, 2012, 5:27:28 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2009, 8:02:31 AM PDT
Joseph Fiore says:
LanaF: The host's comment has to be the usual lame patter they say all the time. Probably never heard of or seen the first game.

It sounds like Jillian's admitting problems with the first gen so maybe there's hope for this one. The QVC video looks like the character was tracking pretty good. I saw a TV commercial the other day and it showed a thigh holster for a controller. I don't see it mentioned anywhere but I really didn't look too hard.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2009, 10:52:59 AM PDT
I was alaso tempted to check out Jillian's 2010 for wii...but bought The biggest Loser instead. It is most awesome!!!

Posted on Oct 7, 2009, 5:02:13 AM PDT
ir says:
I so agree, I love the Wii but this game sucks (2009) I am also waiting for the reviews to come out on the 2010 one. Let's cross our fingers on this one and hope for the best!

Posted on Oct 7, 2009, 8:53:52 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2009, 8:55:13 AM PDT
PT Cruiser says:
I was going to wait for the reviews after being so disappointed with the 2009 version, but I just bought The Biggest Loser and I love it. Now I don't think I'll bother with the Jillian Michaels game. The graphics on The Biggest Loser are great, it's almost like being on 'the ranch'. And the response to the wiimote and balance board are excellent. You have the option when you first start of using it with or without the balance board. I also couldn't pass up the new Wii Fit Plus game and this has some additional yoga and strength exercises (3 of each, I think) and 15 new games which are just as good as the original ones.

I figure since The Biggest Loser has a 4, 8 and 12 week program that it'll keep me busy for a long time and it's a good workout. The Jillian Michaels game might be kind of redundant. I'd rather play with the Wii Fit Plus because the games are so different than the Biggest Loser workouts and they're good exercise too although you don't notice you're exercising as much when you're playing a game. I posted reviews on both of them with some of the details.

Posted on Oct 7, 2009, 1:04:27 PM PDT
Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 yet? I am just wondering about the reviews of the game since I can't seem to find any on the internet. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 7, 2009, 1:04:48 PM PDT
Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 yet? I am just wondering about the reviews of the game since I can't seem to find any on the internet. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 7, 2009, 7:59:25 PM PDT
plyopowerd says:
This game must be so fantastic that people can't stop playing it long enough to write a review, LOL. Maybe it'll show up on Vine.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2009, 10:22:45 AM PDT
Kathy says:
Buy it - you won't be sorry! 2009 was soooo bad. If you are still unsure goggle game revviews for more info.

Posted on Oct 12, 2009, 2:26:32 PM PDT
Diddy Kong says:
Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 is definity better than 2009 version. They fixed the previous one that seemed to rushed out for x-mas. The calendar feature is done well. I like the workouts better than Biggest Loser game.

Posted on Oct 12, 2009, 2:27:47 PM PDT
Diddy Kong says:
Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 is definity better than 2009 version. They fixed the previous one that seemed to rushed out for x-mas. The calendar feature is done well. I like the workouts better than Biggest Loser game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Sep 14, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 12, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about