YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

I wonder who's point of view the book will be in.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 28, 2012 2:33:55 PM PDT
mowerpower says:
Maybe Percy. Defianintly Annabeth and maybe a bit of everyone. I sure hope so!

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 12:26:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 30, 2012 7:27:26 PM PDT
Veranda Crew says:
There's only four point of views in this. Rick Riordan has done different people every time. He might make the POVs completely new characters! But I hope it's: Annabeth, Jason, Percy, and Hazel. Maybe Leo instead of one of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2012 4:25:33 PM PDT
mowerpower says:
IM not sure yet but maybe.

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 7:30:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 30, 2012 7:30:37 PM PDT
Veranda Crew says:
Well Rick let Leo have a story in The Demigod Diaries. So maybe he's not one of the point of views. :'( But Percy also had a story! Uh-oh . . .

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 12:49:23 PM PDT
lxm16 says:
Actually, I think multiple points of view are a weakness for Riordan, even though the Son of Neptune was well done. The Lightning Thief series was the most successful, because we stayed with Percy. Hopping from Carter to Sadie and back again in the Egyptian series kills the momentum.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 7:29:22 PM PDT
Veranda Crew says:
Leo's POV is after Annabeth's! I don't know the others. You can read the first few chapters of The Mark of Athena at http://books.google.com/books?id=gHoLiOEdoLoC&pg=PT5&lpg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false. They're really good! I'm not sure why we're allowed to read them (though I'm glad). The reunion's in it and everything.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:05:45 PM PDT
S. Dang says:
I hope it's Annabeth, Percy, Piper, and Jason.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 1:51:24 PM PDT
Brooke says:
well I dont care whose POV we read through just so long as the book on a whole is good.
now I know Jason & Percy are most likely going to picked.annabeth is a going to happen.
as for the others "??????????

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 5:05:52 PM PDT
Veranda Crew says:
I read on Wikipedia that the POVs are: Annabeth, Leo, Percy, and Piper (I'm not sure if in that order). All Greeks???

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2012 5:52:00 PM PDT
S. Dang says:
Yeah. That's weird.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2012 8:12:35 PM PDT
its annabeth,leo,piper and percy in that order i wished for jason instead of leo

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 2:05:32 PM PDT
It is annabeth leo percy and piper... hmm all greeks i wonder if their going to do all romans in the next book

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 4:56:41 PM PDT
I thought Hazel had one chapter in there to... didn't she?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012 6:00:32 PM PDT
L. Snyder says:
The POV's are Percy,Annabeth,Leo, and Piper.
Although I hate to admit I was EXTREMELY disappointed at the end and i'm sure most people will agree with me, it's the saddest ending I have ever read, kind of a romantic tragedy, it was the first book I actually cried at the ending.Hope yo enjoy the book as much as I did, it will take FOREVER for the next one to come out!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2012 6:22:14 PM PDT
Veranda Crew says:
Yes it will take forever. The ending was sad but I thought it was good!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Aug 28, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, Book 3)
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, Book 3) by Rick Riordan (Hardcover - October 2, 2012)
4.8 out of 5 stars (4,092)