Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 4, 2007, 11:39:48 AM PDT
Hanabana says:
Hello, I am about to buy a slim silver Playstation 2, does anyone know if this memory card will work on that for sure? Is there any special memory cards made especially for the slimline's use? Thanks so much!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2007, 9:49:27 PM PDT
I borrowed a friend's regular (original size) PS2 while he was in college living with 3 other roommates that all had PS2s. I had several games and two memory card by the time he needed it back and I actually had to buy my own. (A black slim model)

Everything pretty much transferred over fine. The memory cards worked perfectly as did the controllers. The only trouble I've run into was a 4-player splitter that allows you to hook up 4 controllers at once.

Another piece of advice, watch out for the weight issue. If the slim PS2 is on top of something as opposed to on the floor, it goes flying pretty easily if you accidently jerk on the controller too hard or if you play games that require a dance pad. I learned this the hard way, but luckily, mine survived.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2008, 9:35:48 AM PST
Mine didnt :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 4, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 5, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about