Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
asked by Silea on December 26, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I say it depends on how many toys your kid has other than this, as well as their attention span [thus how often they attend to/play with the toy]. Then again, play with it or not, I have had mine for what like 2 21/2 years? now. I think I have MAYBE replaced the batteries twice. That is a big maybe. I honestly think it was one time. AND I NEVER TURN IT OFF. IT IS ALWAYS ON.
*~*~*Valley*~*~* answered on December 20, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
VERY little, but I have to say, it does keep their interest. I was playing with a friends son yesterday who got this for Christmas. He was so excited by it all that he got up and stood there for the longest time! I happen to agree with you about the battery bit, to some degree, but I happen to like this toy!
MikesMom answered on December 31, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Almost all of the pieces still move when pushed, so my daughter loves it. We rarely turn it on. She seems to get a little scared of all of the noises.
Eli M answered on December 4, 2015
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product