Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Is it worth it to buy the zapper?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 29, 2010, 3:09:43 AM PST
Is it worth it to buy the zapper?
Is it not worth it, optional, highly recommended, or an absolute must buy for the zapper?
Also which type of zapper/wii gun would be recommended?

Posted on Feb 27, 2010, 3:44:11 PM PST
M. Collins says:
its optional, the zappers hard to get used to but can be really fun if you use it. it makes you feel like your actualy wealding a gun its fun but not nesesary, and regular controls are just fine

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2010, 8:36:16 AM PDT
M. Seefeldt says:
Got one of these a couple months ago and just ordered a second one. Way better than the zapper!
Nyko Wii Wand Action Pak
Wii Wand Action Pak

Posted on May 24, 2010, 6:39:28 AM PDT
S. DALY says:
the zapper is kinda lame. I suggest one of the bright orange guns on the market. The Cabela's gun is nice (and Big Game Hunter 2010 is enjoyable) but it's kinda long. The Remington gun is a bit shorter and more solid (though 'Deer Drive' is a horrible mess).

However, playing the mulitplayer with these guns is harder (IMO)..

Posted on Jul 9, 2010, 9:36:43 PM PDT
J. Bachman says:
The ZAPPER GUN ONLY> Is Highly recommended and an absolute must buy for ANY of the CALL of DUTY Wii GAMES! Do not even remotely bother with anything else. You cannot use a Pistol type gun with Call of Duty World at War or Modern Warefare Reflex Games (at least any I tried). That is because you will need to utilize some of the controls on top/front of the gun with your thumb (recommended) or index or middle finger (if you must or prefer - I have seen some use these fingers, but the thumb is best as you will want to pull the trigger with your index finger and use your thumb for knife attack and other weapon switching, etc.).

Yes, the Zapper is a bit difficult to get used to at 1st because your right hand is forward and your left hand in back (if you are a righty that is. vice versa if lefty). This is unlike holding a real machine gun, where your left hand is forward steadying your aim. But do not let that bother you, you will get used to it, just don't give up. Play the regular Campaign at least until you can use the gun fairly well and you will be good to go. Then hit the internet and go into the worldwide fight!

There is simply no substitute available out there for the Wii Call of Duty Games, period. I have tried different guns and pistols. Don't bother with them. And I know of what I speak> I was Rated 1000 in the world in WAW with over 1 million players, and rated in Kills at 1800ish..so far in Modern Warefare Reflex about 800,000 players so far worldwide.

Bring it on!! ID: WAR PIG

Posted on Jul 9, 2010, 9:38:02 PM PDT
J. Bachman says:
The ZAPPER GUN ONLY> Is Highly recommended and an absolute must buy for ANY of the CALL of DUTY Wii GAMES! Do not even remotely bother with anything else. You cannot use a Pistol type gun with Call of Duty World at War or Modern Warefare Reflex Games (at least any I tried). That is because you will need to utilize some of the controls on top/front of the gun with your thumb (recommended) or index or middle finger (if you must or prefer - I have seen some use these fingers, but the thumb is best as you will want to pull the trigger with your index finger and use your thumb for knife attack and other weapon switching, etc.).

Yes, the Zapper is a bit difficult to get used to at 1st because your right hand is forward and your left hand in back (if you are a righty that is. vice versa if lefty). This is unlike holding a real machine gun, where your left hand is forward steadying your aim. But do not let that bother you, you will get used to it, just don't give up. Play the regular Campaign at least until you can use the gun fairly well and you will be good to go. Then hit the internet and go into the worldwide fight!

There is simply no substitute available out there for the Wii Call of Duty Games, period. I have tried different guns and pistols. Don't bother with them. And I know of what I speak> I was Rated 1000 in the world in WAW with over 1 million players, and rated in Kills at 1800ish..so far in Modern Warefare Reflex about 800,000 players so far worldwide.

Bring it on!! ID: WAR PIG
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 29, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about