Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 24, 2009, 7:23:58 AM PDT
John Doe says:
I would say No, the only good movie from the "prequels" was Revenge of the Sith. The original 3 star wars movies are worth owning as a set.

Posted on May 27, 2009, 8:27:17 AM PDT
M. Morris says:
I would very much like to know what people have against Star Wars Episodes I and II. I loved both of them as soon as I saw them, for their fascinating plots, great-looking sets and costumes, and interesting characters. All the acting convinced ME - there wasn't a single moment when I said to myself "He/she can't possibly mean what they're saying." The special effects are so realistic, who knew? Plus, there are so many funny parts: my sister and I can hardly stop laughing! And as I said before, the stories gripped me due to fascinating plotting. Oh, and the musical score was fantastic. I would love to know what makes people trash these movies. I can't understand it in the least.
If you want MY opinion as to whether these movies are worth buying, my answer would be Yes.

Posted on May 28, 2009, 2:23:25 PM PDT
Mark McGinty says:
There are people who watch Star Wars movies for the acting?????

Posted on Jan 16, 2010, 3:39:51 PM PST
K. Curley says:
If you don't have them individually then, sure, this boxed set is a great, cost-effective way to own them. I already bought them one at a time as they were released, but my sister has this set and, I have to admit, it does take up less space! But I wouldn't replace my copies just for that reason.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 24, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 16, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about