Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker forum

would you recommend this game to people who never played the series?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 7, 2010, 5:26:45 PM PDT
Jack says:
i like call of duty assassins creed and rainbow six (ive played and beat a psp version of each) but ive suprisingly never played this on anything at all. should get the game?

Posted on Jul 8, 2010, 8:17:35 AM PDT
Try the demo first. It's available on the PSN, which you can access on the PSP.

Posted on Apr 20, 2011, 11:31:13 AM PDT
D. Davidson says:
Yes , It is one of the best games ive played on any platform, Ive had almost every console since the 8bit NES and i would place this in my top 20 games ever played
There has been a lot of MGS games but the only Prequel to this (as far as story goes ) would be MGS 3 snake eater and portable ops, Neither of which i have played
The game will will you in with any information you need and with the bite sized missions the game is more accessible with its current gen console counterpart

Note MGS3 is the only console game i missed from the series ( i sold my ps2 before its release ) but will be coming out on the 3DS, almost woth getting one for

Posted on May 2, 2011, 8:47:10 PM PDT
EpsilonX says:
I haven't played this game, but since it's a direct sequel to Metal Gear Solid 3, which has a really complex plot (simple by series standards though) so you really should play that one first

Posted on Jun 9, 2011, 7:39:28 AM PDT
JCF says:
Can this game be played alone or is necessary to know the story of the other games? i have never played before the the other games.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 7, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about