Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
If I were to get this TV, would I be able to stream my prime movies, or any amazon movies to it.
asked by Amazon Customer on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Not without an extra device such as Apple TV, Roku, or a WI-FI BLu-Ray player. It is not a "Smart TV."
Kindle Customer answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No you could not stream anything from Amazon to it as it has to be a device enabling it, unless you do so in standard format. There is a list of appropriate devices listed on a page here but if you have a XBOX 360 you could download the app on there and sign into your amazon account on that to view your movies.
D Smythe answered on November 23, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This TV is NOT WiFi ready so in order to stream to it you need a wifi capable device such as a BluRay DVD w/wifi, Roku, etc. - Then your in business..
Micheal D.... answered on November 23, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You'd need an Apple TV or something to connect to those services. This TV won't on its own. Great line of TV's, the 6000's, though
Winter is Coming answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
AS others have noted, you'd need another device capable of connecting to those services. My Blu-ray player can do this, so I don't need the tv to do it also. As a tv, I think it's outstanding.
drzaat answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The answer is yes it is capable of any hookups and links
Amazon Customer answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product