|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 3.5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||WIFI OBD 2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ERA-A-042|
|Special Features||If your car is a 12 V Gasoline car, and it supports OBD-II protocols, you can use the car obd 2. If you are not sure, you can check the front cover of your car and the manual., EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY FOR ALMOST ALL CAR TYPES, Support iOS (iPhone8 7 6 5s 5c iPad Air Mini )& Android (Samsung S5 S4 Note 3 Note 2. LG 2 Google Nexus) & Windows, Oxygen sensor voltages, It can support all 12 V Gasoline car, can't support diesel car, 24V heavy duty cart, Hybrid or electric vehicles.|
Consider these available items
wsiiroon Car WiFi OBD 2, Wireless OBD2 Car Code Reader Scan Tool,Scanner Adapter Check Engine Diagnostic Tool for iOS Apple iPhone iPad Air Mini iPod Touch & Andorid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY FOR ALMOST ALL CAR TYPES - Do not worry about compatibility. Wsiiroon WIFI OBD scanner works on ALL 1996 and newer PETROL cars sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Supports OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM(May not support truck, van, Hybrid or electric vehicles).
- EFFICIENT READ & CLEAR Trouble Codes-Diagnose Your Car - Like a Pro and instantly transform your car into a Smart Car! Wsiiroon has created a top quality auto diagnostic scanner. It can read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and instantly display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).Then you can see cars' status and know clearly when to maintain and repair. Protect your lovely car before harm occurs.
- SUPER EASY SETUP - Easy to use, professional results, perfect compatibility with OBD2 standards.Support iOS, Android and Windows devices. You will need to use a 3rd party app with our scan tool. There are many apps available for you to choose. APP for Android: Torque Pro, OBD Car Doctor, DashCommand, and so on. APP for IOS: OBD Auto Doctor, OBD Car Doctor, DashCommand, FourStroke, OBD Fusion, and so on. Most of the APPs are free, but some are paid, you can choose APP according to your own needs
- SMART SCANNING - Our OBD2 can read & clear your Check Engine Light (CEL) & check your vehicle monitors, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing lights, Timing advance, Intake Air Temperature, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure. Professional level diagnostics at a truly reasonable price.
- Note - Our OBD2 device will NOT read AirBag, ABS, TPMS or Oil Change lights. Our diagnostics tool will only read codes for the Check Engine Light.Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer's implementation. Wsiiroon WIFI OBD scanner comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any questions about Our OBD2 device, please contact us ASAP, our service will make you satisfied.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Everyone need an On Board Diagnostic. Because it is able to ...
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes both generic and manufacturer-specific, and instantly display their meaning. Let you know clearly when to maintain and repair your lovely car before harm occurs.
2. Display current sensor data, including
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
3. Check to ensure your vehicle is ready for emissions testing!
4. To be your driving reminder(remind you of over-speed, suitable temperature to start,fuel consumption,shift etc.)
And much more...
Why do you choose WSIIROON?
WSIIROON OBD2 scanner adopts ELM327 chip V1.5 of Microchip Technology, supporting 9 complete OBD‖protocols, it works on ALL 1996 and newer petrol cars sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles, We promise.
WSIIROON OBD2 scanner adopts scientific circuit configuration and is made with STM process. At the same time, we set a reliable protector to protect your car from high voltage. Our first units ever sold are still going strong!
The read speed of our OBD2 scanner is faster than other units on the market, even competitors are amazed at our product.
Professional Technical Support and 100% Customer Satisfaction
No hassle replacement process if ever needed.
Warm tips for choosing APP
With different apps, you can easily communicate with your car.
If you are an ordinary car owner, we will recommend you to download free apps, they can meet your general demands.
If you are a senior auto repair technician, need more data, we advise you to download some fee Apps. Here, you are able to get more information on the engine.The price of these software ranges from $0 to more than $100. In general, Those fee applied have more cool user interface and stronger function than free.
APP For Free :
Torque Lite (for Android)
Scanmaster Lite (for Android)
OBD Car Doctor (for Android & Ios)
OBD Auto Doctor (for Android & Ios),
APP For Fee :
OBD Fusion (for Android)
Torque Pro (for Android)
HobDrive (for Android)
OBD2 Scanner (for Ios)
Engine Link (for Ios)
OBD Fusion (for Ios)
EOBD Facile (for Ios)
DashCommand (for Android & Ios)
Which vehicle does it support?
WSIIROON obd2 scanner can support all 12 V Gasoline car, but can not support diesel cars, 24V heavy duty carts, Hybrid or electric vehicles.
If your car is a 12 V Gasoline car, and it supports OBD-II protocols, you can use the WSIIROON obd2 scanner. If you are not sure, you can check the front cover of your car and the manual.
What should I do after knowing the error codes?
You can look up related books and websites
1. If you are not a professional repairman, do not repair your vehicle blindly.
2. Erasing the code does not mean the fault have been solved, please repair it in time.
3. WSIIROON obd2 scanner doesn’t work with 1995 Ford Ranger, 2000 Sarum, 2000 Honda Civic, 2001 Altima, 2002 Dodge Neon, 2002 Acura, 2003 GMC, 2003 Ford, 2005 Toyota Vitz, Renault clio 2005
Why can't connect ?
Why I can’t connect my phone with my car?
How to know OBD2 is working?
The indicator lights of the OBD2 scanner can show it is working or not . The red light is the power indicator light, the red light will keep on all the time. Only until the OBD2 connect the ECU of the car, the other four light (green) will twinkle, which shows the OBD is working and read the code.
OBDⅡ protocols Support ?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using the fuel mileage readings I was able to determine that my car really likes traveling at 66 mph and is at it most efficient cruising the highway at this speed. Thanks to this reader, I should be able to save some good cash on gasoline moving forward and the savings should make up more than what I paid for the reader.
I do have to mention that this reader does use a special app and I paid for all the features in the app. This is another $10, but well worth it for the ability to constantly have the unit reading and displaying information for the entire duration of a long trip.
I googled where to plug in the cartridge (under the steering wheel, above the clutch pedal). I got the free cardoctor app on my iphone SE and was using it within 5 minutes. I went to my wifi settings on my phone, went on the OBD2 wifi source and it linked up immediately. You can tell it's connecting when all the lights on the diagnostic tool start flashing.
I called my mechanic and it was nice to say "the diagnostic tool says xyz" and they said it's not super urgent, but bring it down when I'm available. I always wonder if I'm going to just blow up, so it was nice to not worry so much while the check engine light is on. This was well worth the 15 bucks in the time I saved going back and forth to get it checked.
I thought the value of this product was pretty good. It compact, lightweight, fits into tight spaces for easy storage.
Depending on how deep you want to get with this, would determine which app you would want to download. Both Android and I believe iPhone, have a free, or lite version, and a paid or Full version that offers much more options.
My order was fulfilled promptly and the item overall, is a great value in my opinion!
Well, it really does work. It tells us exactly what's wrong and it gives us a handle on what our car is doing. It's saved us enormous hassle.
Wish I purchased this thing WAYY WAYY sooner.
I have a couple of OBD2 scanners and this one works AWESOME.
It's super small and compact. Was exactly what I wanted, needed a small scanner for when I went to auctions to figure out codes/etc.
I have a expensive scanner, so just needed a small compact one.
Works like a charm.
HAD NO ISSUES SETTING IT UP.
Just follow the instructions.
Note: Make sure you connect your Phone Wifi to the WIFI OBD2 in the wireless settings. It didn't mention this step in the instructions.(Unless you use the bluetooth, I used the wifi connection because it was easier and has better range.
While it did take a while to get connected (instructions missed one critical step), it worked flawlessly once connected. I did pay for an app, but I likely didn't need to for my purposes. Determined the cause of the issue and reset the code with no effort.
For those wondering, make sure that wifi is the only network that is connected on your phone. I spent a long time not being able to connect and as soon as I turned off my cell data, it was instant.
Highly recommend for an inexpensive DIY alternative to the dealer/mechanic/handheld scan tool.
disclosure: I was reimbursed for the purchase of this, but I was very excited to try a product like this out and this is my honest review.