xGuitarx x1 - Guitar Capo Acoustic and Electric Guitars - No Scratches, No Fret Buzz, Easy to Move - High Performance, Built Strong to Last - Also for Ukulele, Banjo and Mandolin - Professional
|Sale:||$12.73 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$17.26 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✔ HIGH PERFORMANCE - Stays in Tune with a Great Intonation in All Frets.
- ✔ EASY TO MOVE - Super Fast to Change Between Frets. It Fits Perfectly Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, Banjo, Folk Guitars and Mandolin
- ✔ NO SCRATCHES - High Quality Silicone Pad Will Protect Your Instrument Against Damage
- ✔ NO FRET BUZZ - Steel Spring with Internal Memory. It Puts Just Enough Pressure on the Instrument
- ✔ BUILT TO LAST - Made of Lightweight Aircraft Grade Zinc Alloy Metal. This Ultra Resistant Professional Capo Comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item xGuitarx x1 - Guitar Capo Acoustic and Electric Guitars - No Scratches, No Fret Buzz, Easy to Move - High Performance, Built Strong to Last - Also for Ukulele, Banjo and Mandolin - Professional
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||sgxglobalusa||sgxglobalusa||ugy||DonnerDirect||Amazon.com||Nordic Quality|
|Color||—||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black + Silver|
Built Strong with an Outstanding Modern Design
Introducing the New x1 Capo- Easy to move between frets
- No more scratches in your instrument
- It stays in tune with a perfect intonation
No More Fret Buzz!It uses a mechanical steel spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance.
Make Fast Changes on Stage!- Easily applied and adjusted with one hand
- It can be conveniently parked in the headstock when not in use
- Made for acoustic and electric guitars, ukulele, banjo and mandolin
We Offer a Lifetime Warranty. If you Have any Problem, We will Replace it! All you Need to Do is Contact us.
Click the "Add to Cart" Button Above and Take Advantage of this Promotional Price Before it's too Late!
Top customer reviews
-Easy to use
-Stays in Tune!
-The best capo your money can buy
-Easy Spring operation
-Slick looking design
However it clamps down so firmly that it sends some guitars out of tune. I tuned a Telecaster with Ernie Ball hybrid 9's and then put this capo on the third fret and checked it with the same tuner – all six strings were sharp by around 25% up to the next note. Then I tried the same thing with a Strat with Ernie Ball 10's and it pretty much stayed in tune across the board.