- Series: Xkcd
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Breadpig; First Printing edition (August 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615314465
- ISBN-13: 978-0615314464
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 168 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #163,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
xkcd: volume 0 Paperback – August 24, 2010
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Parents should be warned this book has explicit content (along the lines of "The mathematics of cunnilingus" and stuff like that). I didn't see anywhere where it notes this. Besides that, the book's pretty good :-)
Randall Monroe will expand your mind while making you laugh.
I love it, my 6 year old can barely understand most of it but loves it anyway, and my 10 year old recites it to everyone he meets and is is daily choosing to spend his time thinking about the methods and concepts of science because he really wants to get the joke.
Anyone who is curious about science, or life, or has a kid they want to encourage to be curious should buy this book and also check out the author's even more awesome: https://smile.amazon.com/What-If-Scientific-Hypothetical-Questions/dp/0544272994/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487885040&sr=8-1&keywords=what+if
And maybe it's ridiculous to pay for stick figures you can get for free online, but it's worth giving Randall some money for a job well done -- plus, the book is a nice conversation piece.
Overall, delightful, often thoughtful, recommended
• Great collection of XKCD comics.
• Other annotations that are not included on the xkcd.com where these comics are publicly available.
• Little codes and puzzles in the margins (nerd sniping at its finest! [...]