Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on May 25, 2014
Well...This book is so very funny.... however, I have to do a bit of research before understanding some of. Plus, I could sit here for hours trying to test codes or break equations! Nothing like nerd humor that makes my ancient brain remember, re-learn, or just plain never get! Maybe I'm just not that bright... NAH! It's that he's just that good! Hugely enjoyable book that may take me forever to finish! I won't stop 'til the last one makes sense!
XOK
on November 12, 2016
Great square comic. Exactly what you would expect from the creator of XKCD_ comics straight from the site. Very funny and i love that they added the flavor text in. Recommend to any fan of nerdy/geeky humor.
on February 17, 2015
So funny and intelligent. I bought extra copies and scattered them like confetti throughout my Xmas list
on December 15, 2015
Funny and sweet! Although I had to ask my physicist boyfriend to explain some of the jokes...but 95% of them are perfectly understandable by only slightly nerdy people on a scale of 1 to geektastic. Good bonding book for couples where one person is nerdier than the other :)
on July 15, 2017
Yes, you can read them online for free.
This is a nice volume for a quick chuckle when the power goes out.
on April 23, 2017
great author who finds humor in all aspects of life. The kind of book that's hard to put down.
on January 13, 2014
I gave this to my boyfriend. We live together, so this is staying on our coffee table. I love perusing the pages and reading through my favorite comics. Although all the comics are available for free online, there is some original material on the pages, so you aren't just buying a book you could theoretically print out for yourself from the website. The pages are thick and high quality and I look forward to having guests peruse the book when they come over.
on January 11, 2017
Laughed my geeky head off all the way through this. Then I gave it to my geeky son in law, and he laughed his head off all the way through it, too. We think the only shortcoming of this very enlightening and absurd book, which truly asks the questions some of us are thinking, is that it's too short. I want more!
on March 28, 2016
Hilarious in a uniquely erudite way and full of surprises. If you're technically-incline and yet not humor-challenged, an absolute must-read.

Eric Siegel, Ph.D.
Founder, Predictive Analytics World
Author, Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
on May 29, 2015
I mean, you could just go to the website and read the articles that are in this book, but I wanted to support the artist/author. Very inquisitive and intelligent read.