4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
[Audio & Video] xmartO 8 Channel 960p HD Wireless Security Camera System with 8 HD Infrared Outdoor WiFi Cameras and 1TB Hard Drive, Dream Liner WiFi Relay, NVR Built-in Router, Auto-Pair
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With audio support, the xmartO camera system lets you add microphone to each camera; letting you see, hear and record AV (audio & video).
- Dream Liner WiFi Relay Tech - The xmartO Dream Liner technology uses cameras in middle as repeaters. That way, further cameras connect to closer cameras 1st, and then to the NVR as a group. This theoretically doubles/ triples the current WiFi distance.
- NVR built-in Router – With built-in router, the NVR ensures reliable and stable WiFi connections with cameras. It does not use your home router bandwidth, reserves your home WiFi bandwidth for your TVs, tablets & phones. The system works even without any Internet connection.
- Easy setup, Plug & Play – NVR and cameras AUTO-PAIR, you only need to plug them to power and hook up to a monitor/TV, you see cameras video immediately.
- Mobile Live View & Playback – Free mobile app and cloud technology enable you to view the cameras on your phone/ pad in 3 simple steps. You can also remote playback history videos in the hard drive from your phone/pad.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Free Mobile App:
View video feeds live, receive notifications, and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Easy Setup - no need for network configuration, add the device to app using Cloud/Device ID.
Group Cameras - The app allows you to group up to 16 cameras from multiple systems to view them simultaneously.
Remote Playback - Replay past recorded videos on your smartphone from all over the world.
xmartO Wireless Security System with 1TB HDD - 8CH NVR + 8 Cameras
Auto-Pair, Plug and Play
The wireless security system comes with an 8-channel 960p HD wireless security NVR with 1TB hard drive and 8x 960p (1280*960) HD IP66 outdoor night vision wireless cameras. With built-in router and two external Wi-Fi antennas, this NVR forms its own strong and stable Wi-Fi to cameras with distance up to 1000ft on open ground, and 200ft with obstacle, ensuring maximum WiFi coverage and secure wireless network with uninterrupted video transmission.
The wireless NVR has built-in WiFi router and does not need an internet connection for recording or video transmission to the NVR and local TV/monitor. Without Internet, you can live view, record, playback and backup videos on your lcoal TV/monitor. Please note, Internet is required for remote viewing from a computer or smartphone.
- 1x 8CH 960p HD NVR with 1TB HDD
- 8x 960p HD Indoor/Outdoor WiFi Cameras
- 1x 3.3ft 12V 3A NVR Power Adapter UL Listed
- 8x 10ft 12V 1A Cam Power Adapter UL Listed
- 2x NVR Antennas
- 8x Camera Antennas
- 1x Antenna with 10ft Extension Cable
- 1x 3.3ft Network Cable
- 1x USB Mouse
- 1x Quick User Guide
Record Audio and Video
Each camera lets you add microphone without extra power cable needed; the NVR outputs voice through HDMI & 3.5mm audio port. Of course, you can hear from App as well.
Each camera has 1.3 mega pixels. Comparing with 720p it has 0.3 mega pixels more, which equals an extra 700TVL camera. The crystal clear video enables you to capture every single detail.
Easy Setup, Plug and Play
This DIY-friendly wireless security system automatically connects when turned on - no wiring required. As soon as you plug them to power and hook to a screen, they will Auto-pair and display videos immediately. This is really hassle-free Plug N Play.
NVR with Built-in WiFi Router
The NVR has a built-in WiFi router, providing WiFi for the HD cameras. When connected, the HD cameras connect to NVR WiFi instead of your home WiFi. This greatly helps to save your bandwidth, ensuring unaffected experience watching your favorite TV shows, having fun using your tablets and phones while owns an HD surveillance system.
Dream Liner WiFi Relay
The xmartO Dream Liner technology uses cameras in middle as repeaters. That way, further cameras connect to closer cameras 1st, and then to the NVR in daisy chain. This theoretically doubles/ triples the current WiFi distance.
Easy Remote Access from Anywhere
View cameras remotely from anywhere with your phone, pad, laptop or PC. Video playback is no more a feature limited to the NVR screen, with our free mobile app, you can playback history videos in the palm of your hand.
Motion Recording & Alerts
The security camera system lets you record when motion is detected, or receive mobile notifications and emails with snapshots when movement is detected.
Place the cameras outdoors without a second thought. Wet or dry, hot or cold, it is designed to withstand severe weather conditions (14°F to 122°F).
24/7 Day Night Monitoring
Each camera is equipped with three advanced LED arrays that let you see clearly in the dark, up to 80ft away.
Wireless 4CH NVR with 4 Camera System, No HDD
Wireless 8CH NVR with 4 Camera System, No HDD
Wireless 8CH NVR with 4 Camera System, 1TB HDD
Wireless 8CH NVR with 4 Camera System, No HDD
Wireless 8CH NVR with 8 Camera System, 2TB HDD
|Resolution||1080p HD||960p HD Color Night Vision||960p HD||720p HD||1080p HD|
|Channels||4 Channel||8 Channel, Expandable||8 Channel, Expandable||8 Channel, Expandable||8 Channel|
|Camera Lens||2x 4mm lens + 2x 6mm lens||2x 4mm lens + 2x 6mm lens||2x 4mm lens + 2x 6mm lens||2x 4mm lens + 2x 2.8mm lens||4x 4mm lens + 4x 6mm lens|
|Hard Drive||No Hard Drive||No Hard Drive||1TB Hard Drive||No Hard Drive||2TB Hard Drive|
|Dream Liner WiFi Relay||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Compare with similar items
Record Audio & Video
Update Q3 of 2017: The xmartO WiFi camera system now has audio support. Each camera lets you add microphone without extra power cable needed; the NVR outputs voice through HDMI & 3.5mm audio port. Of course, you can hear from App as well. Dream Liner Technology - Boost the Cameras’ WiFi Signals
xmartO Dream Liner WiFi relay tech. Available for xmartO models from 2015. The Dream Liner tech. turns the Wi-Fi cameras themselves to Wi-Fi repeaters. Spending some time to plan your camera route to form the Wi-Fi relay. It will help to boost the already good Wi-Fi distance to 2 or even 3 times that far; without any extra cost.
AUTO-PAIR, True Plug and Play
It's a simple fact that Wi-Fi devices remember Wi-Fi hotspots and auto connect as long as they are in the Wi-Fi range. The xmartO AUTO-PAIR technology is based on this simply working feature. As soon as you plug them to power and hook up to a screen, they will AUTO-PAIR as a bundle and give you live videos immediately. This is really hassle-free Plug N Play.
NVR Built-in Router, Bandwidth-friendly
The NVR has a built-in router, providing WiFi signals for the HD cameras. When connected, the HD cameras connect to NVR WiFi instead of your home WiFi. It also means that the HD cameras consume 0 bit of your home router bandwidth; and the system works even without any Internet connection. This greatly helps to save your bandwidth for your TV's, tablets and phones, ensuring unaffected experience watching your favorite TV shows, having fun using your tablets and phones while owns an HD surveillance system.
1TB hard drive pre-installed for 2 Weeks of Recording
The system comes with 1TB hard drive pre-installed, which allows 8 cameras to record 24/7 continuously for up to 2 weeks. It allows you to record much longer with motion detection recording. The NVR supports multiple recording modes, including manual recording, time scheduled recording, and motion detection recording. Receive email alerts and mobile notifications when motion is detected.
This wireless security system comes with an 8 channel 960p NVR with 1TB hard drive, and 8x 960p HD outdoor night vision wireless cameras. With built-in router and two WiFi antennas, this NVR ensures strong & stable WiFi connection for up to 1000ft on open ground, up to 200ft with obstacle (one wall). This means you can install the cameras anywhere indoor and out to fully cover your home & business.
* 8CH 960p (1280 x 960) HD NVR with built-in router
* 1TB hard drive pre-installed, allows 8 cameras to record 24/7 continuously for up to 2 weeks.
* Wireless distance: up to 1000ft on open ground, up to 200ft with obstacle (one wall)
* Cameras and NVR AUTO-PAIR, Plug and Play
* VGA & HDMI outputs: up to 1080p
* 4 channel sync-playback
* Manual, continuous, time schedule & motion recording
* Support 1 SATA 3.5" HDD, maximum 6TB
* Motion email alerts and mobile push notifications
* Supports Video Preview/ Recording/ Playback/ USB Backup
* Power supply Input: DC12V 3A, Output: 100-240V
* Operating temperature: 14°F~131°F
* Size: 10.12"×8.27"×1.77"
* Weight: ≤2.2lbs ex. HDD
* Easy remote access from anywhere anytime, Supports Android/ iOS/ iPad/ PC Remote View
* Playback videos in your hard drive from the app
* Supports 4x digital zoom
* With audio support, the xmartO camera lets you add microphone to record audio; now you can see, hear and record AV (audio & video)
* 1/4" Color Sensor, 960p (1280 x 960) high definition
* 4 cameras with 4mm lens & 4 with 6mm lens; 4mm lens gives you wider viewing angle, while 6mm lens allows you to see further and better details
* 3 LED arrays, IR distance up to 80ft
* Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.1 Lux; B/W: 0.01 Lux
* WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
* Anti-thunder Level: Standard IEC61000-4-5
* Weatherproof: Yes
* Working temperature: -4°F-140°F
* Power supply Input: DC 12V 1A, Output: 100-240V
* Size: 8.07"×2.76×2.17"
* Weight: 1.1lbs
* 1x 8 Channel 960p HD NVR, 1TB Hard Drive Pre-installed
* 8x 960p Indoor/Outdoor Wireless HD Cameras
* 1x 3.3ft 12V 3A Power Adapter for NVR
* 8x 10ft 12V 1A Power Adapters for Cams
* 1x 3.3ft Network Cable
* 1x USB Mouse
* 1x Quick User Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I should note now so there's no confusion... I am a video specialist and an engineer who runs a 150 camera system daily as part of my job and can literally write the headers for most video codecs by hand. I am not a newbe. I'm a pro user.
This unit, has been in my possession for 3 days, and I have yet to get it to play back a single 5-minute segment of recorded video. And my sole introductory test for operating a new video system... is getting it to record, and playback 5 minutes of video. - As another user mentioned the manual does not come with this unit. It's a download from their site. And it may be one of the worst tech manuals I've ever read. - That is not to say I'm having trouble understanding the unit. The unit is dirt simple. It's easily the video surveillance user interface with the fewest moving parts, least confusing menus, and simplest labels I've ever seen. But that accomplishment and a cheap price are a pure, 100% net loss, if it doesn't record and play back.
I fully expect to re-write this review and update it with a clarification regarding what the problem was and how it was fixed once I find it, but right now, I'm about 9 hours into wasting time on this device and it's doing the opposite of paying for itself.
The hard drive installed is a 2TB WD Purple, exactly as recommended. The entire quick-start guide has been read 4 times and the manual once.
That's all I can say for now. - A note for users: The system comes with 2 wide and 2 standard cameras. The cameras look identical but there's a small silver sticker on the back of each one labeling the "focal length" (not in a million years) of each camera. "4mm" are your wider lenses, and 6mm are your narrower field of view lenses. The wider one is about what you'd view through a 16mm in standard 35mm film terms and the 6mm is about the equivalent of a 24-28mm.
Good luck. I'll report back when I solve it.
*I'm back. / Solved it. But have more to say.*
1) What was the error?
There's a bad GUI programming decision with this unit where, it can cycle through all the cameras one at a time, displaying them full screen, OR, it can cycle through displaying 4 at a time... in which case, when you have 4 cameras connected... it goes, "Your four live cameras" for 10 seconds... then displays the 4 slots you're not using for 10 seconds with text that says "NO VIDEO". This is not productive. The 8 camera unit is not capable of displaying 4 cameras up all the time. It can show 9 spaces with 4 filled (annoying wast of screen space) or alternate 4 live 4 dead. Those are your options. Trust me on this.
HOWEVER... it *appears* there's a workaround. But there isn't.
They used the same software for the 8 cam units as the 4 cam units... but the two have different processors. As such, there is a "for engineers only" option in the menu to "switch this unit's software over to being a 4 camera unit" - which... in fact... would display 4 up as desired. But if you press it, it crashes the unit's ability to playback any and all video from any source period, until you factory reset the unit, for certain.
Now there is a warning label on that button... sort of. It's appalling broken English and says (THIS IS A QUOTE): "Warning: perhaps cause problem like playback etc. if change device mode"
What it should say is: WARNING: Switching this disables all video playback, period, for sure, every time. This is not a user option! This is for our use at the factory and instead of password protecting it we left it on the main menu to save coding costs. Thanks.
Do not press that button. - Live with the 9-up display at all times. Problem solved.
2) There's another warning missing from this box. If I were writing it basically I'd say: "WARNING: This unit is not our long-range unit. We do sell a long range version and it's right next to this one on Amazon, and it costs an incredibly small amount more. The unit you're looking at right now is the SHORT DISTANCE unit." But they don't like to use words like "short range" in this industry, so you're not going to hear that from anyone else.
The long range technology xmartO offers is called Dream Line, and it essentially uses each camera as a wifi relay to extend the range. - Buy that. it works. It's awesome. (Yes, I am recommending another one of their products.) XmartO is good technology. Don't be afraid of it. It's basically just atrocious writing and failure to communicate.
And I've already slain those monsters for you above.
As you can see, xMartO has written a comment offering to help me as a user to successfully use their product. (Because a tech who is willing to write is a nightmare reviewer.)
But I am not reviewing "How this product works if you write a nasty review, wait for a reply, engage with the support staff, and then work out the speedbumps once they approach you." - What I'm reviewing is the PRODUCT and the company's forsight right out of the box in the hands of my sweet old mother.
And that, my friends, is a 3 star experience.
Buy the Dreamliner series.
It is truly plug and play. If you know how to screw in a light bulb you can install this security system. I have had it up and running in my gym for about a month now that is 15,000 sqft and have had zero issues, passing though wood, glass, concrete, steel etc. Once I hit about 80ft I would start to lose some signal and picture quality but for $6 I fixed this issue. I ordered some 9dbi antennas that screw onto the back of the provided router and solve that problem right away.
The picture quality is the best I have seen. I was shopping around for a security camera system for quite some time and took a chance on this company and so glad I did. People are constantly telling me they cannot believe how clear the image is.
This camera system meets and exceeds all of my expectations. The night vision is incredible. I can set the cameras to record based on motion detectors too which is nice for the after hour folks that come in to workout, I do not have to scrub through hours and hours of footage, I can simply view when someone triggers the camera to record.
I would recommend this product to anyone. It out performs some $2000 camera systems I have seen.
Finally found a system that works, signals Great to all cameras and play and plug is Fantastic.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for another system!
The app... is complete garbage.Read more