Customers also bought
Xtava is on a mission to make every day your perfect hair day.
We’re taking a “one size does not fit all” approach to hair tools. Got super-fine curls? Thick, straight hair? Our in-house team of engineers design every product with our three core values in mind: a dedication to hair health, powerful salon-grade quality, and sleek, intuitive design -- for all hair types.
- The xtava Pro Satin Infrared Hair Straightener is equipped with 2 inch wide ceramic tourmaline plates, temperature control with 10 setttings between 265 - 445 F, infrared heat technology, universal dual voltage, 60 minute auto shut off function, 90-second rapid heat up, and includes a heat resistant travel case
- This flat iron includes a travel friendly heat resistant case and universal dual voltage which automatically adapts to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter
- Designed with thick-haired girls in mind, the 2" wide ceramic tourmaline plates reduce surface tension for struggle-free styling.
- Infrared heat penetrates the cuticle and heats gently from the inside out to protect hair health first and foremost.
- Great for taming particularly thick, coarse, or long hair
The xtava Pro Satin Infrared Hair Straightener is designed with thick and coarse hair in mind. This 2 inch wide flat iron is equipped with ceramic tourmaline plates, temperature control with 10 settings between 265 - 445 F, a 60 minute auto shut off function, 8 foot 360 degree swivel cord, and 90 second rapid heat technology. Got travel plans? No problem. This flat iron includes a heat resistant travel case and universal dual voltage which automatically adjusts to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter.
The Pro-Satin's 2" wide ceramic tourmaline plates use infrared heat to penetrate the hair cuticle and heat from the inside out. This means less stress on the cuticle, thereby locking in moisture, reducing frizz, and keeping your hair healthy.
The temperature display will continually blink to show that the microprocessor is regulating the internal temperature..
265-300°F for delicate or fine hair
300-380°F for normal hair, and
380-445°F for thick, coarse, or natural hair
The Pro Satin arrives locked shut to protect the plates during travel in its own heat-resistant travel bag. Simply pull back the lock switch at the base of the straightener to begin using.
Other features include:
- Universal dual voltage
- 60 minute auto shut off function
- 90 second rapid heat up
- 8 foot 360 degree swivel cord
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?