- Use promo code PRIMEDAYBOOK to save $5.00 when you spend $25.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEDAYBOOK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code PRIMEBOOK18 to save $5.00 when you spend $15.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOK18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code BOOK18 to save $10.00 when you spend $25.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code BOOK18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code BOOKS18 to save $10.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code BOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
a year long Journey Paperback – June 24, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Janet Kuypers is a professional performance artist and publisher, and is a writer, an art director, webmaster and photographer. She was even the final featured poetry performer of 15 poets with a 10 minute feature at the 2006 Society of Professional Journalism Expo's Chicago Poetry Showcase. This certified minister is even the reverend. She sang with acoustic bands "Mom's Favorite Vase", "Weeds and Flowers" and "the Second Axing", and does music sampling. Kuypers has over 70 books published and close to 40 audio CD sets released, and is published in books, magazines and on the internet around 9,300 times for writing, and over 17,800 times for art work in her professional career, and has been profiled in such magazines as Nation and Discover U, won the award for a Poetry Ambassador and was nominated as Poet of the Year. She has also been highlighted on radio stations, and has also appeared on television for poetry repeatedly. She turned her writing into performance art on her own and with musical groups, and ran a monthly iPodCast of her work, as well mixed JK Radio -- an Internet radio station -- into Scars Internet Radio (radio 2005-2009). She even managed the Chaotic Radio show through BZoO.org and chaoticarts.org. She has performed spoken word and music across the country - in the spring of 1998 she embarked on her first national poetry tour, with featured performances, among other venues, at the Albuquerque Spoken Word Festival during the National Poetry Slam; her bands have had concerts in Chicago and in Alaska; in 2003 she hosted and performed at a weekly poetry and music open mike (called Sing Your Life), and from 2002 through 2005 performed quarterly performance art. Starting in 2010 Janet Kuypers also hosts the regular Chicago poetry open mike called "the Cafe Gallery" (http://www.chaoticarts.org/thecafe), where she also runs a weekly poetry podcast. To ever learn more about her you can see her publishing organization, Scars Publications, on line at http://scars.tv, or you can learn about her at http://www.janetkuypers.com.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|