yodo Anodized Aluminum Camping Cookware Set Backpacking Pans Pot Mess Kit for 4-5 Person
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This camping cook set is designed for four or five people
- Quick heat transfer save time and fuel
- All items put together into a compact mesh package for transport
- Made from Hard anodized aluminum which makes for easy cleaning and healthy cooking
- Perfect for hiking, camping indoor and outdoor cooks on the open fire
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Yodo Anodized Aluminum Camping Cookware Set Backpacking Pans Pot Mess Kit for 4-5 Person
This outdoor cooking set is designed for four or five people, you can cook or heat up a variety of food including, canned food, soup, pasta, rice, and eggs. It's perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, emergency preparedness, or as part of a survival kit.
Lightweight & Portable Cookware Set
- Made of anodized aluminum material, lightweight and durable.
- High temperatures resistant foldable handle design, easy to take and save your space.
- This mess kit are multipurpose, satisfying the requirement of cooking at home or picnic, frying, stir-frying, boiling or frying.
- Perfect for hiking, camping indoor and outdoor cooks
- Pot & Pan: Aluminum(hard anodized)
- Bowls & Plates: Polypropylene
- Packaging Dimension: 8" (L) x 8"(W)x 5.5"(H)
- Product weight: 2.9lbs
1 x Small Pot (Dia.5.3"x H2.8")
1 x Medium Pot (Dia.6.5"x H3.5")
1 x Large Pot (Dia.7.5"x H4.7")
1 x Pan (Dia.7.7" x H2.2")
5 x Bowls (Dia.4.2")
2 x Medium Plates (Dia.6.5")
1 x Large Plate (Dia.7")
1 x Soup Spoon
1 x Rice Ladle
1 x Loofah Sponge
1 x Mesh Storage Bag
There are foldable handles on pot, frying pan and soup spoon. After use they can be folded to save space.
Easy to clean
It comes with a loofah sponge to help you to clean these utensils.
All the objects in this cooking set can be stored together into the mesh bag, saving space and convenient to carry.
Compare with similar items
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.87 x 7.87 x 5.31 inches; 2.93 Pounds
- Item model number : YD864039
- Date First Available : December 15, 2015
- Manufacturer : Yodo Group
- ASIN : B019F6NTUW
Best Sellers Rank:
#69,289 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #47 in Open Fire Cookware
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I wanted a proper cooking set, for full meals for 1+ people, with enough variety that I can cook as I please rather than being limited by certain pan or pot sizes - these are great for that. I did NOT want a backpacking lightweight set that only makes tiny meals. I'm car camping, not visiting wilderness.
2) I wanted a decent carry bag - this one is a little tricky to get everything in, but overall I'm satisfied.
3) I wanted easy to clean! - I used the big pan at an extended stay hotel recently and immediately burned stuff on the bottom (my error) - it cleaned off completely and super fast with just minor scrubbing! I actually don't usually see pans this easy to clean. Very happy!!!
4) wanted folding handles for compact size, and basically matryoshka like dishware to save space - these are perfect for that. And I can pick and choose what to take on any given trip. My only complaint with the handles is that they don't really secure down - they swing around loose if you don't have the pot/pan in the bag or in another pot/pan. But they stay cool and are easy to use, so that's a minor detail.
5) cost - absolute winner. I don't think I could have gotten better for the price! Thanks for a great product!
As for the plastic dishware, Sponge, etc. I'll use some of them bc I was pleased to see the reviews indicating the bowls etc can be used as measuring cups! I may or may not bring the other dishware, or skip it in favor of paper plates. The tiny Spatula I likely won't be using as intended - I'll keep it at home as a backup for my rice cooker spoon. It's too tiny and something will burn me if I use it. I'll be packing a dollar store full size Spatula. The Sponge is stupid and cheap. Ignore it.
The hard anodized coating makes them last longer and work better. They are cleaner, easy to clean and if you oil them they wont stick. I wash them, dry them completely and I mean COMPLETELY- this means shake the pots upside down to dislodge water from inside the rolled lip of the pot, and once dry store them by swiping a thin coat of oil inside them, and drizzle oil in the pot or pan before using them and nothing will stick.
Now this is using them on s Coleman stove where I can adjust the heat and use a more consistent heat. Using them over an open fire is another story. I am not using mine that way, and can not attest to their performance as such--but kept clean, dry and oiled before and after, and stuffing some cotton scrap material between the pots keeps mine looking new inside and out with no scratches.
The storage and nesting is excellent!
They are lightweight.
They heat up faster and use less fuel.
The only downsides are the plastic bowels and dishes and "ladle/spoon"
The plastic large bowl and two dishes act as serving or snack dishes and come in handy.
I get that Yodo wanted a multi person cooking set that can also serve as a smaller lightweight "mess Kit" It was a good idea, but for my needs not needed. I can though take the small or medium pot alone on a solo or kayak trip for cooking, but I wont use the folding spoon/ladle, or the "cup/bowls" that are plastic. They are a bit small and fllimsy.
I do however bring them along with the large bowel and two plates and use them as serving dishes or to hold foods while cutting up and preparing large dishes, or to hold some chips or snacks, or slices of bread. I use enamel camp dishes and prefer them over any plastic, even a solo trip I would bring one dish, bowel and cup from my enamel set.
Again the compact package is impressive that all of that minus the bamboo rice spatula and folding spoon, as I wont put wood or even plastic in my pots, definitely NEVER metal of any kind! I use nothing but pure 100% silicone utensils in and around my pots for cleanliness and non scratching attributes.
So in conclusion, this set is excellent. The quality is apparent and the ease of use is satisfactory. They take up a small footprint and offer a LOT of versatility . You can easily cook for 4 people. The small pot will heat up one full can of beans or tomatoes or soup. It can be used alone for solo camping, will fit in any kayak fore or aft hatch and should hold up on a small wood fired bushcraft stove if the heat is managed, a blazing fire will disscolour and abuse any pot or pan no matter who made it.
clean up is easy and nonstick surfaces with responsible cooking methods. I really like this product and feel for the money and the amount you get with it to be the better value, even with re branded versions or similar products.
By John Sansone on September 25, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on September 4, 2019