Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

you are all a bunch of idiots!!!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 13, 2012, 8:19:34 AM PDT
if you think this game will suck then you're all retards!!! i mean come on guys, everyone knows that the more people that are playing with you, the more frightening a game will be.

just imagine all the fun you're gonna have killing bunches of bad guys with your friends. this is going to be a great action packed shooter.

but sheesh, you guys act like silent hill is supposed to be some kind of survival horror inspired scary game or something to that effect. everyone knows silent hill is all about the action and fast twitch game play.

and to those few die hard fans out there that "wrongly, i might add"" think a silent hill game should be "scary". what are you complaining about? didn't you read about the changes they're making. it's going to be a multi-player, co-op focused game.

and everyone knows that the more people you play a game with, the more scary a game becomes. you guys act like you would prefer to play a silent hill game alone, vulnerable, with the lights out as if that could somehow be scary.

you know damn well, that killing bad guys, using rocket launchers, machine guns etc.with a bunch of friends by your side is way scarier than being alone, low on resources, and worried that something in the fog or darkness could pop out at anytime.

what's so scary about that?

hopefully, they will make the next silent hill game even scarier by making it into a car combat game, cause that could be even scarier than this one, "fingers crossed".

imagine, pyramid head chasing you and your friends down in a tricked out street sweeper.

sh have

Posted on May 13, 2012, 10:11:52 AM PDT
Phayz says:
I lol'd

Posted on May 14, 2012, 9:42:17 AM PDT
H. Shamsi says:
Is this person talking about silent hill, or is he in the wrong forum??
COD is in the next stop..

Posted on May 15, 2012, 2:19:42 PM PDT
A. Bernal says:
Bro, your story is cool.

Posted on May 21, 2012, 9:40:21 AM PDT
T. Smith says:
First off this person is female.
Secondly I lol'd.

Hilarious.

I was never a big Silent Hill fan, and this looking like a dungeon crawler is refreshing, but I will probably pass. The Vita for me is a play on the go, while I'm traveling and such.

Posted on May 23, 2012, 9:43:12 PM PDT
D. H. says:
This looks like Dungeon Hunter modded to look like Silent Hill... I don't understand why they had to use the name as a selling point and why they didn't just call it something else. Less people would rage about it if they named it w/o tagging it as a silent hill game...

Posted on May 30, 2012, 8:35:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012, 8:35:50 AM PDT
B. Hoover says:
Shhh, not so loud. You're giving the developers way too many good ideas, they just might have to hire you for their development team. I'm hoping for a Twisted metal Silent Hill hybrid too. Even better: Ultimate Resident Evil vs. Silent Hill. A fresh addition to the fighting game genre that will define a new and exciting generation of fighting games. I can't wait to see what future directions the development team will take Silent Hill. Maybe even to outer space. The sky's the limit.

Looks like the developers have changed the release date to October now. Another great idea. This game already reeks of failure.

Posted on Jun 3, 2012, 1:55:38 PM PDT
Cute.

Posted on Jul 16, 2012, 10:33:51 PM PDT
Naterkix says:
Silent Hill isn't about action and fast twitch gameplay. After 4 the American company took it that way and Downpour, made by another company, was closer to the older ones, where it's usually better to just run. It's starting to become Resident Evil. Lots of guns to shoot monsters with isn't scary. Fun, maybe but not what survival horror's supposed to be.
This is a spin-off however. I've enjoyed every Silent Hill game since the original on the PS1. Not all are as good as others but they've never been outright terrible. The worst I'd give is like a 6/10. Combining a hacky slashy RPG with SH actually sounds pretty fun to me since I like both part of the equation. I'll still wait to see what people actually think since it's easy to make hack n slashers that just aren't fun and to see if it's still enjoyable for one player. Hopefully there's online multiplayer if not 'cause I know exactly zero people with a Vita...

Posted on Aug 6, 2012, 10:59:12 AM PDT
Rob says:
I'm excited since I'm not a Silent Hill fan but I am a fan of action rpgs and dungeon crawlers. This appears to simply be an arpg in the Silent Hill universe. For me, this is good. Something other than dwarves, swords, and dragons will be a nice change.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012, 5:41:41 PM PDT
K. Moshari says:
A multiplayer game is NEVER scary cause there are team mates to help you out and you will always feel safe and protected because there is at least one person by your side to aid you. This is even true in real life. Try walking alone in a dark street all by yourself and now compare it by walking alone in a dark street with two other friends which one is more scarier? So who ever posted this forum titled "you are all bunch of idiots" needs to recognize that it's not us who are idiots but you.

Posted on Aug 24, 2012, 7:34:17 AM PDT
Alpha Papa says:
^ LOL, the first post is sarcasm. She is hating on the game for being multi-player and straying from it's single-player survival horror roots. B. Hoover gets it, the rest of you are taking it too seriously haha.

Posted on Mar 24, 2013, 9:21:33 PM PDT
Tom Cantrell says:
A silent hill cart racer would be sweet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  May 13, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about