Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
you see the image in color or black and white? I would like to know if you see the image in color or not because if not I wouldn't buy it.
asked by Lena Avila on November 26, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
J. Appleton answered on November 29, 2007
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Right.. same question here.. some people have reported that they only see black & white image.. one reports it due to batteries not providing enough power...?? What's up with that..?? Does it display in color as advertised or in B&W? Anyone know for sure?? Thanks!
BooBear answered on November 28, 2007
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Definately in color. We have this. You absolutely need fresh batteries and you need to have it focused correctly, which is simple, but read the directions.

It is pretty cool.
MLR answered on December 3, 2007
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I found another page with reviews where someone else mentioned it only being B&W. The response was: "I don't know what the person was talking about with the "black and white" images problem was talking about, these images are pretty nice(and in color). Maybe they should send theirs back and buy another one before they're sold out..."

Link - http://www.markwielgus.com/amspell/amproduct/jewelry/B000PGRBGA
CagedDepravity answered on November 28, 2007
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought the eyeclops last year and it is in color. It's amazing! It magnifies so well my husband has taken it over to look at rocks with it. We took a tiny speck of a bug and it magnified it where you could see every icky detail of the bug. Now my daughter wants me to buy my husband one so she can get hers back!
G. kunz answered on October 8, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Stacey Weimer answered on January 7, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
color! We have it.
W. Cox answered on January 11, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same problem here!
J. S. Maloney answered on May 9, 2008