Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

did your copy come with that sticker on top of the case?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 21, 2010, 11:45:38 AM PDT
fairnotnoble says:
you know those stickers that have the name of the movie that seal up all new cases? did anyone else get a copy of minority report without it? my copy is factory sealed but i just wanna make sure i wasn't the only one without the sticker.

Posted on Apr 21, 2010, 12:13:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 21, 2010, 12:14:15 PM PDT
yeah mine didnot have it either, it was also in cheap eco case usaully onlt used on fox products,notice a lot latelyd this seems to be doing away with the stickers

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 21, 2010, 2:06:54 PM PDT
fairnotnoble says:
thanks for the quick response, emma! i'm just super paranoid about not getting the stickers.

Posted on Apr 24, 2010, 4:20:58 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 24, 2010, 4:22:07 PM PDT
DeAd MiKe says:
No plastic sticker under the wrapping. Mine also came with a 3d cover slip over the plastic case.

Posted on Apr 25, 2010, 4:54:21 PM PDT
Wayne Klein says:
No--this is actually a Paramount home video release NOT a Fox home video. Fox owns the rights for the rest of the world. Mine was NOT in the cheap eco case either.

Posted on May 20, 2010, 12:59:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 20, 2010, 1:00:15 AM PDT
Benniebo1 says:
Phew I thought I was the only one, I love those little stickers on the top, my way of showing off that all my Blu's are from the US. BTW mine was also housed in one of those cheap eco pacs, with plain silver discs.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 21, 2010
Latest post:  May 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer