Yudu Personal Screen Printer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Personal silk-screening system for apparel, home décor, and more; ideal for use on cotton and poly-cotton blends
- Includes machine, mesh screen, emulsion sheet, squeegee, adult t-shirt platen, platen adhesive sheet, blank ink-jet transparency, and 2-oz bottle ink
- Easy-to-use control panel operates printer's light, exposure, and fan operations; requires access to computer and ink-jet printer
- With instructional DVD and user manual included; unplug printer before wiping clean with damp rag, or when not in use
- Measures 32 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 11 inches high; limited manufacturer warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Yudu screen-printing system is the easiest, cleanest way to let everyone know who you are—and how you see the world. Don’t settle for what everyone else is wearing or spend hours futilely trying to find a t-shirt that expresses the real you. With access to a computer and an ink-jet printer, you’ll be able to create and print your own designs not only for t-shirts or other apparel, but also for home décor, art prints, posters, cards, schoolwork, and much more. With this revolutionary personal screen printer, you can let your voice be heard today, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. Unsilence yourself today with the Yudu Personal Screen Printer. Includes printing machine, mesh screen, emulsion sheet, squeegee, adult t-shirt platen, platen adhesive sheet, blank ink-jet transparency, and 2-ounce bottle of black ink. Features easy-to-use control panel that operates printer's light, exposure, and fan operations. Kit provides instructional DVD and user manual. Ideal for use on cotton and poly-cotton blends. Unplug printer before wiping clean with damp rag, or when not in use. Measures 32 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 11 inches high.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: the machine itself is great - as a light source to burn the image
- a fan/drying rack (do be aware that the video it comes with is time lapsed, so it takes at least 3-4 drying cycles to dry the screens, - not 1 like it makes it seem - but that did not bother me)
- and screen holder when you actually go to screen print
Neutral: a lot of people said the paint it came with wasn't very good, I have not had a problem with it, but I also will not be ordering anymore - it does cost more than what I feel it should (the fabric paint I found at JoAnn's was basically the same thing, but at a fraction of the cost)
Cons: - basically all the YUDU / provocraft accessories it comes with
- it only comes with one color - black
- also only comes with 1 transparency
- & only comes with 2 sheets of emulsion & unless you've worked with these before, they're kinda difficult to use
- also does not come with any reclaimer so until you get some be prepared to like the image you burned on your one screen...
I would suggest only buying aftermarket items for this machine once you get it, I've had success with all of the aftermarket items. Also be prepared to spend more money (but aftermarket items & items not purchased directly from provocraft are cheaper). You'll have to get reclaimer, more transparencies, emulsion, paint, more screens if you want, more platens if you want...so it can add up.
Read a lot of other reviews on this machine/system... Most were NOT good, so I was very skeptical about buying it. I was pleased with the results.
We made 25 shirts for the party - it was SOOOO SUPER EASY - all you have to do is follow the directions. Keep the book open while you're doing it. I set mine up off of the kitchen so it's out of the way.
Since buying the YUDU, I've made:
20 or so Volleyball tee shirts
25 birthday party shirts
65 sorority recruitment tee shirts
shirts for raffles
shirts for my brothers pub-crawl
spirit wear for my friends elementary aged son
****the list goes on and on!!! *****
its been great. never had any issues (like another one of the reviewers) I personally would have TAKEN IT or SENT it back to where it was purchased - that's a no brainer, in my opinion.
EASY EASY EASY and fun. you DONT have to buy the YUDU brand paint - I use "TULIP" fabric paint, or regular acrylic (just make sure you wash the screen right away)
I was excited to get home and try it. I got home got screen prepared, go and plug in machine and the machine wouldnt work. I called support number for the yudu, and they tell me to try new bulbs. I bought new ones which are about$8 a piece. Put them in and it still didnt work. They said maybe its the cord. Send me a new COrd and still doesnt work. Ive been still waiting for a result...either refund or a new one and still waiting for the company to let me know whats going to happen. Save the time and hassel, and buy diff. screen pritning machine.