zBoost YX540iP Metro Dual-Band iPhone Signal Booster - Black/Silver- For iphone
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Boosts indoor cell phone signal coverage up to 1500 square feet for multiple users
- Compatible with all U.S. carriers and mobile devices using 800 & 1900 MHz and optimized for iPhone (except Nextel/iDEN or 4G, 2100MHz phones)
- Increases voice and data transmission; decreases dropped or missed calls
- No outside antenna placement required; perfect for single-story settings
- Includes zBoost Your Business app guide & $15 iTunes App gift card inside
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item zBoost YX540iP Metro Dual-Band iPhone Signal Booster - Black/Silver- For iphone
zBoost ZB545 SOHO Dual Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office, up to 2,500 sq. ft.
zBoost ZB575-A TRIO SOHO Tri Band AT&T 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster, up to 2,500 sq. ft.
weBoost Home 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office – Ideal for 1,500-Square-Foot Area
SolidRF SOHO Tri-Band AT&T, T-Mobile 4G/LTE Cell Phone Booster For All Carriers 2G/3G and AT&T, T-Mobile 4G LTE, 700(Band12)/850/1900 MHz
SureCall EZ 4G Plug-and-Play Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit for All Carriers 3G/4G LTE
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||iPhone||White||Black||Home 4G||SOHO Tir-band AT&T||Black|
Designed for iPhone users, teleworkers and professionals in single story dwellings, the zBoost iPhone Booster amplifies the iPhone signals in the United States. The "zBoost your Business App Guide" and $15 prepaid card are the perfect bundle for the teleworker or student. Now you can use the apps you download all over your house and not just at your window. The zBoost iPhone Booster for extends an indoor cell zone up to 1500 square feet and does not require an outside antenna placement. The package includes everything you need: amplifier base unit, base unit antenna, power supply, coaxial cable (RG 59 Mini), signal antenna, and mounting hardware. Easy set-up: Attach antenna to wall or window where you have signal. Attach the cable and walk perpendicular to the window (90 degrees) about 8 ft. Attach the cable to the unit and plug it in - you have signal!
From the Manufacturer
Designed for use in single-story settings, the zBoost Metro YX540iP iPhone signal booster boosts indoor signal up to 1500 square feet for multiple users. The zBoost Metro iP is optimized for use with Apple iPhone and supports any cellular mobile device, including mobile broadband devices that use the 800 and 1900 MHz frequencies--including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint (but not Nextel phones).
Take full advantage of your iPhone's voice, data and internet services, including 3G high-speed data, streaming video, instant messaging, sending pictures, and more. Easy installation: Package includes everything you need: Base Unit, Base Antenna, low-loss cable (35' of RG-59), Window-mount Signal Antenna and Power Supply. Includes multiple patented and patent pending technologies to provide low-cost coverage while continually adapting to signals to prevent interference and remain transparent to the wireless network.
Easy to set up: First, place the Signal Antenna on the interior of a window located in the area of best signal. Then, place the base unit in the area of your home where you want to strengthen cell signal.
zBoost Metro YX540iP Base Station.
- Boosts indoor signal coverage up to 1500 square feet
- The zBoost Metro iP is optimized for use with Apple iPhone and supports any cellular mobile device, including mobile broadband devices, that use the 800 and 1900 MHz frequencies--including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint (but not Nextel phones).
- Increases voice and data transmission; decreases dropped or missed calls
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- Perfect for single story settings--no outside antenna placement required, no vertical antenna separation needed
- No cradle or connections to your phone
- Extends phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
- Protects the carrier network using patented technology
- Networks: CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G
- Dimensions (base station): 5 x 7 x 1.25 inches
What's in the Box:
zBoost Metro YX540 amplifier base unit, power supply, base unit antenna, coaxial cable (RG59-mini), signal antenna and mounting hardware
The zBoost Metro YX540iP Signal Antenna.
Before placing a zBoost Metro in your home, make sure that you can place calls near the window or wherever you plan to place the Signal Antenna. zBoost can only bring signal into your home when signal reaches the Signal Antenna.
Using your cell phone, place a call near this location to confirm that enough signal is present to complete the call. If you can reliably make and receive calls at that location then zBoost can bring the signal into your home. If only one signal bar is displayed on your cell phone, indoor coverage will be limited to one small room.
Proceed through the following steps to set up the zBoost Metro:
Determine the location that provides the strongest signal using the signal strength indicator on your cell phone. Choose the suction cup attachments appropriate for your setting (short or long), fasten to the Signal Antenna, and secure to your window.
In order to capture the strongest signal, you may do one or all of the following:
- Move the antenna around the window-higher is usually better.
- Use the long suction cup attachments provided in order to create a greater angle in which to capture the signal. The suction cups must be vertical on the window.
- For best performance keep the Signal Antenna 2 feet from any metal.
Place the zBoost Base Unit where you want to create a Cell Zone™
Connect the Base Antenna and coax to the Base Unit and place it where you need signal. For the widest possible signal area, it is recommended that you position the Base Unit 8ft straight out from the window antenna. The zBoost Metro does not require vertical separation; however, the Signal Antenna and Base Unit Antenna should have at least 8 feet of horizontal separation.
Connect the zBoost Base Unit to the provided power supply and plug into a power outlet
Product coverage is limited by setup and antenna isolation. Handles all PCS or CEL protocols and includes multiple patent pending technologies to provide low-cost coverage while continually adapting to signals to prevent interference nd remain transparent to the wireless network. Provides an indicator if the antennae are positioned improperly, but will NOT suffer damage or interfere with the Carrier Network.
Top customer reviews
This is a very expensive paper weight. Don't waste your time or money.