Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,733 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,852 reviews
on April 10, 2015
They surprisingly fit my face extremely well. But not only that, everyone else I put them on they look great too! They're very well made and nice. Here's a photo of me in them :)
on May 4, 2014
First off-I am not picky. These glasses are exactly what I was looking for. I originally bought 1 pair and then purchased 2 more after a month of wearing them so I have back ups. A friend of mine told me I look cool last week. That is what I was going for! So far the original pair is holding up just fine. At 6 bucks a pop, works for me.
on August 4, 2016
These sunglasses make me look at least twice as cool as I really am. I ended up buying two pairs: The Flash Mirror Series (Black / Fire) and The Classic Series (Black-Gold / Smoke). Of the two, the Flash Mirror Series was my favorite. The red lenses are just plain cool looking without dipping into the Ed Hardy, too-cool-for-school territory. Seriously, I honestly cannot count the number of unsolicited compliments I've gotten while wearing them. From men and women. Everyone loves them. And to top it off, they seem to look good on pretty much everyone. I've had somewhere between 15-20 people ask to try them on and not a single one looks goofy in them. And some goofy looking people have asked me to try them on.

There are definitely some negatives to the product. But, in the end they don't bring it down from 5 stars. This is because I simply do not care. The glasses look too good, for such a cheap price, that the cons barely register. That being said, these are the cons: First, they don't hold up particularly well. The lens scratches easily, the screws that hold the frame have a tendency to loosen over enough time and the frames are liable to bend out of shape if roughed up enough. I've gone through like 3 pairs over the course of maybe 10 months, but part of that is me not taking care of them. I tend to be pretty rough with them. So while they won't last especially long, I'm unsure how much my carelessness plays into that. Part of it is the price. For 11 dollars I am absolutely fine with tossing them around and having to buy a new pair every 4 months or so. 5/5 stars. 2 thumbs up. 1 awkward guy masquerading as a well adjusted, if not socially confident, human being.
on July 18, 2016
These are such a great buy! I got the 2-pack for a trip to the BVI because I wanted a good pair of polarized sunglasses, but I didn't want to spend too much (I was fully convinced they would end up lost at sea). Well, both pairs made it back and are in great condition. I am especially surprised that they haven't suffered any scratches, rust, or discoloration from being exposed to so much seawater and sand.

Not only are they incredibly resilient to vacation shenanigans, they're also really cute! One of the other girls left her Raybans in the cabin to rock my extra pair of these glasses. The polarized lenses are dark enough so that you can't see your eyes through them, and they do a really great job at eliminating glare.

My only warning is that I would not recommend them for anyone with a very large head; I have a pretty small head (proportional to a 5'2" body) and they fit me perfectly.

If these things ever break, I'll definitely be getting them again.
on October 18, 2015
These glasses have been the best ive purchase ive made in sunglasses. I bought a pair of these for my highly sensitive doctor diagnosed eye condition which ill go into detail below.

My eyes are extremely photosensitive meaning i have to always be wearing sunglasses whether it be indoors or outdoors. The problem i have with other glasses are that they only come in very dark colors, which is totally fine as it helps the light from being a bother. However i need light colored glasses such as the light yellow ones that this specific product provides a light yellow colored lens that can be used indoors that will not make indoors super hard to see in. Sure other products exist however the color is usually to dark which leads to blindness while wearing it indoors. The only other glasses i seem to find that are light tinted and can be used for indoors use are shooting glasses which look way to sporty to wear 24/7 and expensive, or 100 dollar "anti glare video game glasses."

The glasses i received were not damaged from shipping at all and they work as i wanted them to with a personal and very situational eye problem and i plan to use them until they wear out. Then buy the same ones again.
on April 22, 2016
Im very surprised, these are so mice, Polarized and really nice in the direct sun. the frame size is right on, i have a small head and face and these lenses are perfect for me, most clubmaster type glasses have lenses that are too big in the 48 to 50 mm range these are perfect for people with narrow framed faces.
However these seem to be the only pair that doesnt come with the litle carry pouch. I bought another pair from them and the pouch came with it. I have no idea why.
on May 3, 2016
I ordered a Mirror series black/sun. Delivered fast and looked very high fashion. I love the color and the frame, and it fits a lot of face shapes. It's pretty light, but does not feel cheap. Totally recommending it.
on May 8, 2016
The low-quality lens has bent on its own and has come out of the frame. The sunglasses have only been used a couple of times and sit in a sunglasses holder in the car. Absolute junk.
review image review image review image
on January 11, 2016
Glasses arrived on time and I got the style I ordered. Not stellar quality, but well worth the sub-$10 price. Nice tint, polarized and no bothersome distortion. Once I unflattened them, I got them to fit comfortably.

Unfortunately, they were sent to me in a bubble lined FLATPACK envelope. They arrived squashed completely flat. The nose piece bits were smushed back against the lenses, the bridge was flattened, and the arms bent a bit askew. After 20 frustrating minutes of carefully adjusting, they do now fit nicely. I expect the nose pieces to break if they get bent again as they are just stiff wire that was bent to the limit from rough shipping and bent again to fix. REALLY should have been shipped in a box... any kind of box.
on March 16, 2017
The glasses themselves work well. They are light, worry-free (because inexpensive), and work really well for low light or overcast situations. As a bonus, the lenses in these could even be taken out and fitted into the frames of Ray Ban Clubmasters (51mm), which is nice since Ray Ban doesn't make any models with yellow lenses.

Major downside to this specific model (matte black) is that the matte black plastic is quite low in quality compared to the shiny black one (I have one of each). The thin parts of the matte black frame near the screw holes are very prone to breaking, and mine broke within about 4 months of regular use.